Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, general DLDI wasn't actually done? Even with POWDER's DLDI fully functioning months and months ago?

Devs work in their free time. Almost all of them are adults that work and/or spend time with their family... i.e. they only have a little part of their time to spend developing homebrews (the same time they spend with hobby, 'cause it IS their hobby).
That being said, we always have to expect a long time till it's done, even if the feature is easy to implement (it isn't this case, tho').

JuanmaHL

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont have at this moment a ds Lite but tomorrow I will get it. I can fix the r4 with the ds Lite? I have the same problema with a Galaxy eagle, White screen and in the ds Lite works. How I can fix it?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have at this moment a ds Lite but tomorrow I will get it. I can fix the r4 with the ds Lite? I have the same problema with a Galaxy eagle, White screen and in the ds Lite works. How I can fix it?
Try Apache's R4i Gold Stage2 Launcher, and see if the card works with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo...