Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, did someone take a look at nds boorstrap's repo on the last 4 hours? This thing went crazy and I see a great announcement from Ahezard/Apache Thunder pretty soon [emoji14]

Reactions: DeoNaught
D

Deleted User

Wow, did someone take a look at nds boorstrap's repo on the last 4 hours? This thing went crazy and I see a great announcement from Ahezard/Apache Thunder pretty soon [emoji14]
Can someone please tell me what's happening with nds bootstrap? I don't see anything crazy...

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm...I'm guessing this means something good?
Yeah, with DLDI you can run homebrews such MoonShell, NeoDS, etc, everything you can run on a flashcard, also will be useful for retail roms, yes, atm @ahezard is working on dldi, but it will have side effects for retail roms loading (see lastest comment of @Apache Thunder on this thread).

See:

Ahezard already planning to try and boot retail games with his nds-bootstrap program. Patching old homebrew to use SD is the first step and Ahezard is just now about done with that. Still a bit ways off till retail games are working from SD.

Last edited by Billy Acuña,
D

Deleted User

Ooo...neat.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like ROM patching is getting closer and closer...but how would it work? Would the application automatically patch the ROM or would you have to do it manually for each game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1