Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

wooble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I uninstalled Wood and reinstalled the original R4 Firmware before going through the steps. Default.nds is in the flashcard root. After pasting the files to the root I always land in "akmenu" (which I didn't even install). I tried it 2 times already.
Thank you for your fast replies!

Unbenannt.png

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled Wood and reinstalled the original R4 Firmware before going through the steps. Default.nds is in the flashcard root. After pasting the files to the root I always land in "akmenu" (which I didn't even install). I tried it 2 times already.
Thank you for your fast replies!
Sadly, I can't help you any further, as I don't have an original R4.

lareinda

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello people, I have a 3ds console without flashcard, and I have a problem with the DSiMenu ++ program, I have installed it following all the steps, and the program turns on and shows me the options menu, but when I select the option "start DSiMenu + + "after the screen" touch the touch screen to continue "the console remains with the screens in black and does not advance, the led continues to flash, but the program does not start.
I do not know what happened I could do wrong or what problem there may be. If you can give me a hand, I would appreciate it.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, I have a 3ds console without flashcard, and I have a problem with the DSiMenu ++ program, I have installed it following all the steps, and the program turns on and shows me the options menu, but when I select the option "start DSiMenu + + "after the screen" touch the touch screen to continue "the console remains with the screens in black and does not advance, the led continues to flash, but the program does not start.
I do not know what happened I could do wrong or what problem there may be. If you can give me a hand, I would appreciate it.
Do you have boot.nds on the root of your SD card?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have boot.nds on the root of your SD card?
That's not why there's a black screen on 3DS.

Follow this guide to fix the issue: https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#dsi--ds-functionality-is-broken-after-completing-the-guide

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know what that means tho but thanks for the reply and are you planning to release this feature in future releases or is it something that cannot be done right now
It's something that can't be done rn.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On the R4 Theme (on any sub-theme), the visuals on the bottom screen are distorted.
Screenshot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival