DS #0820: Phoenix Wright 2 - Justice For All (U)

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Genre: Court Room Sim. Is that really a genre now? Besides PW1&2 and maybe the obscure PC title Objection! are there othersÂ
laugh.gif
I believe there are sir. Have bothered playing Gyakuten Saiban 3 aka : Phoenix Wright 3 on the gba? In case you haven't, I'd just say that game should be Phoenix Wright 1 as it's the storyline of the series starts from there.
A Review is available there

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genre: Court Room Sim.  Is that really a genre now?  Besides PW1&2 and maybe the obscure PC title Objection! are there others 
laugh.gif

I believe there are sir. Have bothered playing Gyakuten Saiban 3 aka : Phoenix Wright 3 on the gba? In case you haven't, I'd just say that game should be Phoenix Wright 1 as it's the storyline of the series starts from there.

Nope I haven't, does that imply that there are Gyakuten Saiban 1&2?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Via Wikipedia:
QUOTE said:
The first 3 regular instalments of the series were released on the Game Boy Advance platform, and only in Japan. Since then, the first 2 of these were re-released in an enhanced format for the Nintendo DS, and it is these enhanced versions which are being released in the USA and Europe. As of yet no plans to re-release the third game - instead there is an all new installment in development which be exclusive to the DS.

And... information on the upcoming Gyakuten Saiban 4 title

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Genre: Court Room Sim. Is that really a genre now? Besides PW1&2 and maybe the obscure PC title Objection! are there othersÂ
laugh.gif

Nope I haven't, does that imply that there are Gyakuten Saiban 1&2?

Err... Gyakuten Saiban 1&2 aka Phoenix Wright 1&2 are available for the DS and GBA (GBA only in Japan) yes?

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jan 17 2007, 02:27 PM)]
Hm, I wonder if they added a case to this version or not...?

4 cases in the U.S. version, from what I understand.

Damn, then they didn't add anything to it... Just fixed up some of the typos I guess...

And it took them months to do that? >_>

WhateverDude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope they fixed the "You're/Your" and the "Its/It's" typos in the third case. I nearly died when that prosecution attorney for that case (100% spoiler free!) came out with those two beautiful grammar mistakes. I remember that when I spotted it, like any other decent grammar Nazi, I got online and bitched about it in a chatroom to people who didn't care.

(New guy, etc)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something I was wondering about. What made people wait until the rom for this is out before they played it? Lack of knowledge that Japanese version also contained english? Fear that the Japanese version contained TONS of grammar mistake?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I was wondering about. What made people wait until the rom for this is out before they played it? Lack of knowledge that Japanese version also contained english? Fear that the Japanese version contained TONS of grammar mistake?
I waited for the U.S. version being well aware that the Japanese version contained grammar errors up the @$$. In fact, I love grammar errors! They make me's gigglez! I actually think it enhances the gaming experience by adding a little humor. I waited just for the hell of it.

caturnix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah, I want a stylus in a shape of pointy finger
smile.gif
And spiky... something... on the other side
wink.gif

btw, had someone tested save compatibility from jap already?

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't find out that Japanese version had English until a couple weeks ago. I stopped waiting at that point
tongue.gif
I remember when Konami did the same thing with Silent Hill 4. They waited forever for a US release when the Japanese version already had a language option for English ;p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped