Dragon Quest Builders Demo Available on PlayStation Store

dragon_quest_builders_logo.png

As from today, the new DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ demo is available on the PlayStation Store.

Here's what you can do in the demo:

In this introductory chapter of the game, players can explore a large open island, restore and town and battle hordes of monsters all while completing exciting quests!

The plot of the actual game is as follows:

In DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, players will use their creativity to build a variety of unique tools from the materials they gather, and rebuild towns and cities to restore life to the shattered world of Alefgard– a human realm destroyed and plunged into darkness by the menacing ruler of the monsters, the Dragonlord. Explore with the freedom of sandbox gameplay, combined with an immersive and charming DRAGON QUEST® story – battling with iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and interacting with gorgeously designed 3D characters along the way. With an intuitive control system, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will have you building the towers and castles of your dreams in no time!

Check out the recently released “What is DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS?” trailer below:

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS will arrive in Europe and PAL territories in 14th October 2016 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita (digital only).

:arrow: Source: GBATemp mailbox

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I agree... Region lock is at least different from. A game that is released in your region. and saying "hey.. for assinine reason..we're stopping you from using it." if you want to argue... it'd be like saying Nintendo region locked a game to only the northeast US.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
While I agree... Region lock is at least different from. A game that is released in your region. and saying "hey.. for assinine reason..we're stopping you from using it." if you want to argue... it'd be like saying Nintendo region locked a game to only the northeast US.

Last edited by Zeriel,

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country

wtf my comment got posted 4 times with one click D:

Last edited by Zeriel,

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW... When you have to hack your system to play an officially released game.. THERE IS A PROBLEM.
The vita TV was never designed to play all vita games. Some developers just want to make use of the systems features in a unique way that doesn't fit the format a normal controller works with. That said I finished the DQ Builders demo on PS4 but I don't remember what features were used for the touchpad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1