Does Minecraft for the PS Vita exist as a cartridge? If so, should I get it?

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
When I try looking up Minecraft for the PS Vita, I only ever see games from the Europe and Japanese regions, but never from the US. Does it not exist here, or is it rare or something? I have also seen a post on Reddit that it exists but that you shouldn't get it because it doesn't get the new updates (Aquatic), is this true? Should I get the cartridge version or the downloadable one?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
I have a Japanese cart and it has the latest update just fine, can't say if US carts exist or not though as I've never looked. Though with the Japanese version at least for some reason the free demo is literally the full game so there's not much reason to actually get the cart lol

Not sure how or why but the only reason I got the cart was since it was really cheap and I wanted to see if I was missing something and... nope, the files exactly match the demo lol

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
I would still like to have the cart because it's physical. Do you know if a cart ever existed or if it's rare? The only American cart cases I've seen do not actually have the cart but they have a code you enter to download the game (which people most likely already used).

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
I would still like to have the cart because it's physical. Do you know if a cart ever existed or if it's rare? The only American cart cases I've seen do not actually have the cart but they have a code you enter to download the game (which people most likely already used).
Looks like it was PAL an Japan only... The Vita is region free though so could always just import one of those

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5