• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you think Donald Trump is mentally ill?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,415
  • Replies 224

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, read again.
My argument is that he DID NOTHING DO GET NOBEL PRIZE. Being first black president is just some crappy explaination used by people to cover the fact that Obama's presidency was one big mess. Realy, i don't feel like explain it if you can't even read.

And for God's sake don't dare to speak for entire World simply because you're wrong, okay?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, read again.
My argument is that he DID NOTHING DO GET NOBEL PRIZE. Being first black president is just some crappy explaination used by people to cover the fact that Obama's presidency was one big mess. Realy, i don't feel like explain it if you can't even read.
To be fair, he didn't just waltz into the Presidency; he WAS a Senator before then and did a lot of things at the state level

And for God's sake don't dare to speak for entire World simply because you're wrong, okay?
I think it's rather presumptuous to say that and yet assume you can. I'm painfully aware that the US tends to take a "if I don't experience it no one does!" stance on world events that's quite frankly insulting to everyone, but likewise you can't exactly say "because I experience it EVERYONE does." It's the same logic that both World Wars are named the way they are, even though it was only a handful of countries that participated

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Another one with below skills in reading.

I mean, by saying that @Taleweaver should not speak for entire world i simply mean that there exist people that share similiar feelings and opinions about Obama's presidency to mine. Thus claiming that entire World is disagreeing with these opinions is pretty much bullshit full of ignorancy.

But oh well, from my experience like 90% of Obama supporters and Trump haters are like that, so nothing new.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, read again.

I'd almost upvote this post for how hilariously bad it is. Thanks a lot, man: I needed a good laugh. :D

Look, dude: you were the one bringing up his skin color and that nobel prize thingy. Don't go blame people for misreading you when you are the one who wrote it. Blaming people from reading badly is often an indication that what's written wasn't good to begin with.

I'm glad you agree that attempting to speak in behalf of the entire world isn't a good idea. Let's both stop doing that. :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think most of it is easily explained with plain old stupidity. However he might be developing dementia, but the signs are still too unclear to say for sure.

EDIT: And for the video, most people will have some overlap with quite a few things from the DSM. This is why professionals have to do diagnoses because they have the proper training to see if a certain attribute is actually clinically significant enough. Though that of course doesn't mean he isn't a narcissist.

Last edited by MRJPGames,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...