• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you think Donald Trump is mentally ill?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,416
  • Replies 224

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank God I'm from Canada.

Obama was a good, kind hearted, intelligent, well spoken, well written man. Trump is a orange bigot who can't speak English and form proper sentences.

Fuck Trump and anyone who voted for him, America used to be a beautiful country.

Well written/spoken? You must recall the teleprompter and the press releases. He didn't write the crap he was spewing from his face.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People lose money all of the time (it's the cost of doing business) and the law allows bankruptcy. Almost doesn't cut it. He won; get over it. I didn't like Obama, but he was the president so he deserves respect. You seem to be from Canada so you probably wouldn't understand, but I still suggest watching ABC, NBC, BBC, CBS, FOX and listening to NPR and Breitbart. Use them to form your own opinions! I'm not a straight Republican. I am more of an Independent who leans toward the Right.
*Raises eyebrow* so... How would you feel about Hillary staying out of jail had she been elected, out of curiosity?

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Raises eyebrow* so... How would you feel about Hillary staying out of jail had she been elected, out of curiosity?

It's up to the justice department to determine who they charge with a crime. Had she been elected and gone to jail then oh well, if she stayed free then oh well too. The judicial system deals with those things. I wouldn't have cared either way. I'm just glad she didn't get elected. She is a Marxist and believes and preaches that the USA is awful and must regress to communism and we all know how that has turned out in the past. Oh wait, do they even teach History in grade school anymore?

Last edited by cots,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well written/spoken? You must recall the teleprompter and the press releases. He didn't write the crap he was spewing from his face.
So? It doesn't matter if you write it or not, first of all, as long as what you're saying aligns with your beliefs and intended policy, but second of all, unlike our current President, he could actually stand in front of a crowd and speak coherently with or without a teleprompter. With Trump it's a crapshoot as to whether he'll even stay on the same topic for more than 15 seconds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

She is a Marxist and believes and preaches that the USA is awful and must regress to communism
That wouldn't have, by any chance, come from a segment on Fox News, would it have?

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only when it suits you??
That's kind of the narrative most of the liberal media focuses on. Let alone the people that follow them. Like the cheetoh once said: "Both sides "

Nope, just the people who keep spazzing out over him.
OMG Yes, there are totally different issues that could be discussed like the Syrian civilians gassed, or the raiding of le cheetoh's lawyer over some slut but the crooked CLITon walks free without any prosecution for her crimes that are not just allegations like that against the damn orange of the east, but legitimate corruption. Both parties are tearing this country by their damn stubborn means. Why tf is Trump doing what the Bushes did and take us further into conflict? Thats a question I don't see fit and I support the asshole, that was one of the reasons I didn't vote for Clit and the real masterminds which is the party she was running with. Sooner or later we're going to get invaded and/or start a war because of opinions. Fuck it, let them drop the nuke on your boi. I'll grab on to that fence like that bitch from the Terminator.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It sounds like everyones opinions are based on news they've read on liberal media sites who use Trump with their fake news to get hits for ad revenue.
Erm...do you consider Trump's twitter account a "liberal media site"? :unsure:

I mean...I obviously read Belgian newspapers (I don't think I can find a newspaper supporting Trump on this side of the Ocean if I tried), but if anything, they sort of downplay the mad king Trump's ravings.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it's obvious that he probably has a personality disorder and why not it's been OBVIOUS for a long time(since the 80s). He's either a narcissist or a sociopath.And to be fair..not all of his ideas were or even are bad. In fact a few times during the campaign some of his statements intrigued me. But of course he later fucked up or discarded all of his good ideas and basically brought forth garbage.

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He's not ill, he's not evil, he's not literally a Hitler... he's just completely incompetent. It's still better than what Obama did to entire World.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He definitely has narcissism and the need to feel admired and potentially has megalomania. From his history, it sounds like he had/has both mommy and daddy issues. The only other person that he seems to speak highly of consistently besides himself is Ivanka, but that may be because she is a female him and he wants to tap that.

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Getting Nobel Prize for being first black president, which personaly i find pretty bad because it devaluates everything what Obama could bring to "he's black" AND later planting plenty of American "self-defense" systems on the entire political globe (for example, in my country) and then invading near east to stir up the West-East relations to make use of these "self-defense" systems is pretty much hypocrisy.

Obama gets a prize for doing something to support peace on Earth and then shitted onto it, that's all.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting Nobel Prize for being first black president, which personaly i find pretty bad because it devaluates everything what Obama could bring to "he's black" AND later planting plenty of American "self-defense" systems on the entire political globe (for example, in my country) and then invading near east to stir up the West-East relations to make use of these "self-defense" systems is pretty much hypocrisy.

Obama gets a prize for doing something to support peace on Earth and then shitted onto it, that's all.
Not to give Obama a pass for kinda shitty foreign policy, considering he promised less military presence on the campaign trail, but he's definitely not the worst by far that we've had, nor do I think that it's worse than the game of chicken that Trump is currently playing with other nation's leaders

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The big mistake was giving him the medal before he had a chance to follow through on his promises.

It's like paying a new employee his yearly salary on day 1 and hoping he actually does a good job - with zero track record.

Last edited by x65943,

Condarkness_XY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I was thinking to myself about this one, I think saying he is ill is too forgiving. I always thought that he was criminally insane, but then realized that was also too forgiving. Then I figured out what it is; he is Criminally stupid!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
He's not ill, he's not evil, he's not literally a Hitler... he's just completely incompetent. It's still better than what Obama did to entire World.
Erm...that "entire world" you speak off disagrees strongly with that statement.

So your explanation is "he's terrible because he's black and got a nobel prize"...

You, erm...wanna perhaps think of something that MIGHT help your argument rather than work against it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo