• I dont have a PSV but i got this error on other console

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Why not? 3.60 is still compatible with henkaku+enso. You can't run adrenaline (psp/ps1 emulator) atm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't work anymore :(

ePSP bubble+activator. Remember that this can also pseudo-activate a vita without psn/ps3 access.

It didn't work for everyone but i still find it worth it to mention.

D

Deleted-355425

You could always just copy and paste it into a different directory for now on the vita until you get to a pc.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am connected to psn and have activated vita right now. I can still use adrenaline as f yesterday night (gmt+3)Does it mean i should not reboot my vita? Though i dont have enso right now

Just don't deactivate and/or delete your vita contents because you won't be able to download them again.

Enso has nothing to do with the activation problems btw...

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That means that your IDPS is not banned (yet). You'd better exit from psn, install enso, and backup act.dat from tm0:ndprm...
It'e not a banning question ....

If you Vita is activated
Just don't deactivate and/or delete your vita contents because you won't be able to download them again.

Enso has nothing to do with the activation problems btw...
I think we understood ...

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's not Enso related.
klifm2.jpg

Let me quote his question again

I am connected to psn and have activated vita right now. I can still use adrenaline as f yesterday night (gmt+3)Does it mean i should not reboot my vita? Though i dont have enso right now

That's why I was letting him know the problem its not related to enso... Then you came with a really dick of a comment.

Maybe you should learn some reading comprehension skills.

TangentingTangerines

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tfw when you finally break down and buy the ps tv staring you in the face at the local gamestore because of all the news you hear about all the progress made in the scene and want to play original psp titles on the big screen
tfw you set it up and it turns out you can't do shit because sony broke console activation.
just fuck my life up

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tfw when you finally break down and buy the ps tv staring you in the face at the local gamestore because of all the news you hear about all the progress made in the scene and want to play original psp titles on the big screen
tfw you set it up and it turns out you can't do shit because sony broke console activation.
just fuck my life up
hahah same happend to me, just bought a ps vita on enso release day :gun::psp:

D

Deleted-355425

The guy who made adrenaline says he's going to fix it so you can install it without activating but he won't be looking until September.

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have heard this still works (not confirmed) but if you still have a 3.60 console that is activated already, backup these files ASAP in order to do a recovery, if a format was done, etc.

vd0_registry/system.dreg
vd0_registry/system.ireg
tm0_npdrm/act.dat
Already backup my act.dat a long time ago, never heard about system.dreg and system.ireg, but it's not more expensive to backup it too, so let's do it ^^
TheFloW said on reddit "I can make Adrenaline working without needing to activate the vita, but I won't have time until September."

https://www.reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/6qi4d8/why_does_adrenalin_require_activation_cpu/
Pretty good new concerning Adrenaline ! September is just a month to wait...

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
@Kleyon

The registry files are associated with the "act.dat" so it's definitely recommended you back those up. I can confirm that I sucessfully formatted one of my consoles and reinstalled my legit games and adrenaline ps1 stuff fine using those backup files.

With The Flow confirming Adrenaline will be supported in a new update starting September, which allows no activation, i'd still keep these files.

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

TangentingTangerines

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be possible to take another system's act.dat, edit it to fit your console, ftp it to your console, and as long as you dont go online get adrenaline compatibility as a short term fix? Might be a stupid idea, but unless there's something preventing it it's worth a shot.

Advanced User

Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't it be possible to take another system's act.dat, edit it to fit your console, ftp it to your console, and as long as you dont go online get adrenaline compatibility as a short term fix? Might be a stupid idea, but unless there's something preventing it it's worth a shot.
Yes, that's indeed a stupid idea. Look up how the act.dat is generated and what it contains. It can be verified by Vita without going online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.