dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magimog said:
Heh I'm quite surprised that people are still latching on to the initial flame I posted. CALM DOWN PEOPLE. We're talking about games here kiddos. I just thought it was funny to emulate the status quo and see how far that gets me. Apparently really far. Yeesh.
But you must understand! Your powers of saying things you can later claim not to mean and your ability to hold a virtual mirror to our own follies and challenge our perceptions are indeed incredible. Our limited minds are not evolved enough to cope with the strain that this introduces. The only thing you can do is take your marvelous abilities somewhere else, and maybe sit on a cactus and rotate several times because this will help power them. Go now, for the good of humanity!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xist said:
QUOTE said:

October 15, 2008

First "Universal" Firmware for the Original PSP, the PSP Slim and the PSP 3000

* [PlayStation Network] has been added as a category on the XMB
* [PlayStation Store] has been added under [PlayStation Network] menu
* [Account Management] has been added under [PlayStation Network] menu
* Sleep Timer Function for [Music]
* [USB Auto-Connect] Feature added for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000
* A new full-screen keyboard; press [Select] when the On-Screen Keyboard is displayed.
* A new optional redesigned XMB Background
* A new video format is supported (MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Main Profile (AVC CABAC) in 640 x 480 pixels)
* [Title Display] feature under [Settings]
* [Backlight Auto-Adjust] has been added as an option under [Power Save Settings]
* Screen capture has been added as a feature within games and the internet browser (this is up to the game developer or the web site developer to support though).

PSP Slim and PSP 3000 only features:

* Full screen and/or interlaced TV-out option for PSX games

You need a better memory.

Uh, and how is that even more worthwhile then 6.00? Sorry, 5.00 was garbage. Even more than 6.00 .

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
  • [USB Auto-Connect] Feature added for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000
  • A new video format is supported (MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Main Profile (AVC CABAC) in 640 x 480 pixels)
  • Screen capture has been added as a feature within games and the internet browser (this is up to the game developer or the web site developer to support though).
  • Full screen and/or interlaced TV-out option for PSX games

So in your opinion what's better in 6.00?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You missed the disagreement...it was about OFW additions with new firmwares. CFW had nothing to do with it.

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sure it does, the original post is complaining about being unable to play, and then a discussion about what was useful in the firmware updates popped up. That's in relation to DAX saying he won't do another CFW release until something useful is added.

Unless I missed a couple posts
smile.gif
. Please point it out if I did though.

Edit:
Sometimes I wonder about my spelling.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The comparison between 5.00 and 6.00 OFW had very little to do with OP. It was essentially illustrating that whilst 5.00 OFW had some noteworthy features/additions, 6.00 has none.

And playing ISO's is not the main purpose of CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.