Homebrew [Discussion] Next Smea release looks like it's gonna be a big one!

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Actually, looks like it was 6 pages back, but everyone was busy uhhh... arguing about gun laws.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I know. Earlier in the thread, I said that I'd be waiting for somebody else to release a kernel exploit. Thanks to the work smea does, that becomes more and more possible every day. So he is associated with it, either directly or indirectly depending on how you want to look at it.
Stop trying to change the subject. It was perfectly fine of an analogy. People are gonna do what they want to do. Now lets move on.

Yep! Lets move on. Its not that bad if people shoot heroin and snort cocaine, I guess. Legalize all drugs according to your analogy, people will take drugs regardless of what the law says. I guess thats ok? :D

But it scares me a bit that it should be legal to rape and murder other people. Why bother to set up those ridiculous laws? People are going rape and murder anyway :D

Sorry pal. Were all waiting for Smealums userland 2.5 hax :P

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep! Lets move on. Its not that bad if people shoot heroin and snort cocaine, I guess. Legalize all drugs according to your analogy, people will take drugs regardless of what the law says. I guess thats ok? :D

But it scares me a bit that it should be legal to rape and murder other people. Why bother to set up those ridiculous laws? People are going rape and murder anyway :D

Sorry pal. Were all waiting for Smealums userland 2.5 hax :P
The analogy never said it's OK. He just said people are going to do what they want and you can't stop them.

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Edited my previous posts as to not summon more idiotic posts. I suggest all other members involved in the discussion do the same as to reduce the fuckery of others that are late to the conversation.

BACK ON TOPIC
I for one am really looking forward to the Rom Hacks. Wonder if something like Project M will be capable on the 3DS using Super Smash Bros.

Last edited by uberpubert69,

lolzvid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, why the fuck are you guys comparing guns, drugs and violence to a silly software exploit... :blink:

Also, can any existing homebrew use the extra RAM?

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: