Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Maybe you got an arm9 build. Only arm7 builds of gbarunner2 are compatible.

Lennyngrado

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to add a game from a flashcard as the instructions in the OP said. I'm currently using an M3 DS Real. However, the "Add game" button in the TWLoader home screen takes me to the flashcard menu where I can launch the game and such. If I select the ROM, it just launches it, it doesn't get added to the TWLoader home screen. Is there something I'm not getting correctly?

On a different note, even though it was buggy and it freezed randomly, launching Pokemon Soul Silver from the SD reminded me how beautiful of a game it is, so I had to search in dusty boxes for my old broken Nintendo DS that had the flashcard still in it. I haven't played it in like 7 years. Thanks for this wonderful app.

Last edited by Lennyngrado,

zeroultima6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bug to address, TWLoader crashes to the 3DS home menu when booting a game after exiting any app and during that state
when you go to any app, the 3ds freezes.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bug to address, TWLoader crashes to the 3DS home menu when booting a game after exiting any app and during that state
when you go to any app, the 3ds freezes.
That bug only occurs for some users.
I heard it's probably related to the SD card.

jeffrynaski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I keep getting a crash at the beginning of Pokemon Platinum where the top screen turns red after I tap the touch screen in the introduction. Soul Silver and Diamond both work fine. Is there any way to get the game to work?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I keep getting a crash at the beginning of Pokemon Platinum where the top screen turns red after I tap the touch screen in the introduction. Soul Silver and Diamond both work fine. Is there any way to get the game to work?
Try unofficial bootstrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh