Status
Not open for further replies.

egar3427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can uninstall the GUI, and both TWLNAND parts via FBI.
How to uninstall TWLNAND part? I open the TWLNAND but there are nothing such as TWLoader on the title list.
I think you should make guide for uninstallation. This is very confusing.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask something? Is there..uh..a Optimal setup for Metroid prime hunters? (in my case it runs, but it takes a long time loading (portals or doors or beams etc)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could twloader eventually have an option for 2 nds bootstraps at once? Specifically the older release meant for DS Homebrew. It would be a simple feature where that could be bundled in, and certain games could be marked as DS Homebrew and use the old version of nds bootstrap.

Reactions: hectortillo

Arashiblitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo guys, let's see if someone of you can lend me a hand... I've installed (and ofc followed the guide) TWLoader. Everything okay except whenever I try to launch a nds rom. Launching a nds rom brings the usual safety white screen, but then after tapping the screen to advance it gets to a black screen with a "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off." error. What can I try to get it working?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo guys, let's see if someone of you can lend me a hand... I've installed (and ofc followed the guide) TWLoader. Everything okay except whenever I try to launch a nds rom. Launching a nds rom brings the usual safety white screen, but then after tapping the screen to advance it gets to a black screen with a "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off." error. What can I try to get it working?
Install both parts of TWLNAND side to SysNAND.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way for me to install something via FBI to sysnand withouth me "fcking" it up? for some reason it does not give me any option to install anything to sysnand.
You have to boot into SysNAND, then start FBI.
Either that, or follow this guide, if you have B9S installed.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Kateykat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to get Pokemon Soulsilver to run on the SD card method, is there a thread for this kind of stuff anywhere?

explodingdaisies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for all your hard work! I've come across a problem. I got everything working with Mario Kart DS but when I was installing the files from the DSTT card with the TWloader it gave me an error and restarted. Now TWloader keeps giving me an error when I launch it and force restarting my 3ds when I click on it to run. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but it doesn't seem to work. Not sure what I did wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol