Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seems like the latest unofficial breaks 'Metroid Prime Pinball'. It loads up, goes to white screen, then double black screen crash.

Edit: wait, I was on unofficial from yesterday... The current one (b792301) runs the game again

Last edited by Jeph,

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if this is a noob question (I'm relatively new with this stuff), but is it possible to use cheats on games with TWloader if I'm using a flashcart to play them (i.e: DSTT)? From the front page, it doesn't look like TWLoader directly supports cheats just yet but I know that many flashcarts have built in cheat support. So, anyone know if cheats will work or not?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if this is a noob question (I'm relatively new with this stuff), but is it possible to use cheats on games with TWloader if I'm using a flashcart to play them (i.e: DSTT)? From the front page, it doesn't look like TWLoader directly supports cheats just yet but I know that many flashcarts have built in cheat support. So, anyone know if cheats will work or not?
They'll be supported in the future, but not for flashcarts.

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for DSTT, anyways.
Ahh, alright. Also, I just noticed that you edited your first reply to my initial question, which had me a bit confused. Do you mean that even when you implement cheat support into TWloader later, I won't be able to use them if I'm loading the game through a flashcart?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, alright. Also, I just noticed that you edited your first reply to my initial question, which had me a bit confused. Do you mean that even when you implement cheat support into TWloader later, I won't be able to use them if I'm loading the game through a flashcart?
Yes.

TiagoS10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In the pokemon soul silver I saved the game and now whenever I enter and take a step I have a red screen, what do I do?

Vib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
ok, so, in the file i downloaded, in the cia folder there was something called twloader nand. i installed it, and now all ds games dont work, cartaridge or not. how do i unistall the nand cia?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so, in the file i downloaded, in the cia folder there was something called twloader nand. i installed it, and now all ds games dont work, cartaridge or not. how do i unistall the nand cia?
Did you install both parts? There are two parts to the NAND side.

TiagoS10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In the unofficial version or in the next version of drawn to life will work?

And

I just saw that the world ends with you, is not on the list, think about adding it?

Last edited by TiagoS10,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.