Hardware Disable vWii Virtual Console TV/Gamepad only prompt?

thanius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi, is it possible to somehow disable the prompt where you have to pick up a Wii Remote and point to the TV and select whether or not we want the Gamepad to display?

I'm asking as I've noticed that sometimes, more than often, the Pro pad is connected as player 2 when reconnecting after Nintendont has started.

So now, in order to have it set as player 1, I make my selection with the Wii Remote (annoying as it is, in it self), then pop out its batteries so it's not connected. Then when I connect the Pro pad, it's P1. It would be awesome if we could make the selection at the prompt with the Pro pad as well.

Any suggestions?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can move the cursor without the wiimote. however, I've never had the problem you describe. any controller connected turns off, so I can connect the pro controller to player one easily without taking the batteries out of the wiimote.

thanius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, both disconnect when Nintendont launches, but then when I reconnect with the Pro pad, it's P2. Reconnecting the Remote, it's P1. I've also noticed that sometimes the buttons are swapped (B is A and Y is X), very strange.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what version are you using? I just tested mine to see if I remembered correctly, and yep, I don't have that issue. I'm using version 5.486

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.