Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I actually never saw her, so I can't really say anything...
maybe you guys should date, im sure you'll like her :) she's really beautiful.
jk_rowling_narrowweb__300x395,0.jpg

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Back to the topic, are you going to release any screenshots or some kinda of video? Or the next update is going to be a new problem or, in a remote situation, the patch release?

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep seeing random sites with claims of having partially patched versions. Is there really and partially patched versions bc im dying ( not literally) to play this game and understand it. Ik rommstar is still working with their project but i just want to play a little bit of the game.

P.s( forgive me if this question has been asked but i didn't feel like going through 65 pages to find it )

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep seeing random sites with claims of having partially patched versions. Is there really and partially patched versions bc im dying ( not literally) to play this game and understand it. Ik rommstar is still working with their project but i just want to play a little bit of the game.

P.s( forgive me if this question has been asked but i didn't feel like going through 65 pages to find it )

Did you even try to read the first post? I mean it's clearly stated on there. There is no "Yes, but I want to play it NOW!"

movileanu12x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So how is the progress? Medium or High?:)

or the worst case low or none?:cry:

edit: yes, 2 weeks ago.
edit 2: Well sorry for being persistent. I just curious:). So can you update your first post with how much has progressed once a month ar least please.

this is the last time i will be posting here so dont worry for me being annoying.

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even try to read the first post? I mean it's clearly stated on there. There is no "Yes, but I want to play it NOW!"

The hell are you talking about. I asked if any other translations besides rommstars. He doesnt say there arent any other ones on the first post .

rglawlessmafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This topic and their user are very means against people who ask for news. Its legitime to ask for news when the first things u see when u enter in the topic is " 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% ,60 %"

Yes its kind to take ur times to translate a games, yes u deserve to have your home chocolate statue in your current city's park. But don't make people wait too long, or at least be respectfull if they kick ur ass to speed up.. Because the people who gonna appreciate ur work is US.

If we wasn't there, ur traduction have no sense, expect if u enjoy spend as currently a years of traduction for your own pleasure.

Et pour mon copain français, je n'ai pas du tout aimé le ton que tu as employé quand tu m'as répondu. Met toi ta traduction dans le cul, saute a pied joint et cris mon nom petit con.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This topic and their user are very means against people who ask for news. Its legitime to ask for news when the first things u see when u enter in the topic is " 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% ,60 %"

Yes its kind to take ur times to translate a games, yes u deserve to have your home chocolate statue in your current city's park. But don't make people wait too long, or at least be respectfull if they kick ur ass to speed up.. Because the people who gonna appreciate ur work is US.

If we wasn't there, ur traduction have no sense, expect if u enjoy spend as currently a years of traduction for your own pleasure.

Et pour mon copain français, je n'ai pas du tout aimé le ton que tu as employé quand tu m'as répondu. Met toi ta traduction dans le cul, saute a pied joint et cris mon nom petit con.

They do have the right to be "mean", when people don't read the op and ask for a download link or when people insult them.

Et pour mon ami français, j'aimerai bien ne pas voir ce genre de vocabulaire vulgaire...

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Nightmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the guy asking about the partial patch, unless you see pictures/vidoes of some kind showing the "patch" I wouldn't trust it.

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how is the progress? Medium or High?:)

or the worst case low or none?:cry:

edit: yes, 2 weeks ago.
edit 2: Well sorry for being persistent. I just curious:). So can you update your first post with how much has progressed once a month ar least please.

this is the last time i will be posting here so dont worry for me being annoying.

So, you want them to take time out of translation to calculate the amount translated? You realize this stops translation right? Kind of counter intuitive. Also, it doesn't matter if this is the last time you ask, more will follow, this seems REALLY redundant. You're more or less trying to get a feel for when it's done. It'll be done when it's done, deal with it.

Alex Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you bothered to read anything in this thread you would know that they don't care if anyone appreciates their translation. They have said on numerous occasions that they aren't doing the translation for anyone but themselves and are being nice enough to let people have it once it is done.

They have every right to be mean, especially when no one can be bothered to read past the first page before they sign up and post a question. It gets a little frustrating to the developers to see that every time they come back onto this site.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is the door... Now GTFO of this thread.... you are not wanted here.

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the guy asking about the partial patch, unless you see pictures/vidoes of some kind showing the "patch" I wouldn't trust it.
yea i saw some pics of translations but when i downloaded it. it was the same jap iso. Idk how but i have a digimon adventure iso thats more patched than the redigitized ones i found online.

Nightmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the
yea i saw some pics of translations but when i downloaded it. it was the same jap iso. Idk how but i have a digimon adventure iso thats more patched than the redigitized ones i found online.
Oh my pardon. I thought this was the Adventure thread. Yes there is a partial patch some where because I have one myself. When they said partial they really mean it. I don't remember where I got it from. I forgot I actually had it to be honest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P