Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, i can confirm that the game works pretty well with both ppsspp and jpcsp. If there ends up being a game breaking bug with one of the emulators midway through the game, we fortunately have the other emulator as backup.

Punk Ghost

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This game brings back very good (and old) memories gained in front of the TV playing the old Digimon World game. I just wanted to say I appreciate the work being done on translating this game very much.

Goku IV

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I do wonder o.o...
Is the patch going to be out for free to public?
And also i thought that it was forbidden to post patches or something like that :<
I hope it isn't :<
I just started playing digimon world 1 all over again because of you guys :3

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do wonder o.o...
Is the patch going to be out for free to public?
And also i thought that it was forbidden to post patches or something like that :<
I hope it isn't :<
I just started playing digimon world 1 all over again because of you guys :3

1) It will be free. If anything, charging for it will be what's forbidden afaik.

2) It's alright to post patches because it contains nothing copyrighted in that sense. All is of your own work. It's ROMs, ISOs etc that we are not allowed to post. So do not expect a patched ISO here. Ever.

rglawlessmafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, i have a question,

I have the ISO for my emulator in japanese wich working good, but how all of you can play to the game in japanese? Are u all talking japanese or something?

I spended 3 hour on internet today to try to found a translation, unsuccessfully.. We are the 27 Juny 2013.. I mean, is there on internet somewhere a place where i can found an english / french patch for that game? Or its better to start learn japanese?

Punk Ghost

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
To my knowledge there is no english patch for Digimon Re; Digitize yet, but there are people working on one. About a french patch I cannot say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol