Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job, guys! I love Digimon games, but they're non-existent in the West nowadays. But after reading this, I should just learn Japanese so I can never miss out on games like this:
An enhanced port will be released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2013 under the title Digimon World Re:digitize Decode.

indra premana

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello I'm newbie here. I just create this account only to thanks you guys for your hardwork! finally there is a solution about the limitation text problem. I really hope the translation will done soon. :D but still, take your time guys, don't listen to the other's thought. :glare: I will always waiting for the full patch :)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Recruiting:

-Skilled Graphic Artists who can edit images and have especially experience with working in PNG with alpha channels (very important!)
-> The thing with Alpha Channels is very important as I need to be able to reinsert the image the same way it was exported. Photoshop screws things up.
You have to be able to find a solution for that.
PM me and I will give you a test file and we will see if we can work things out.

Reward: Every recruited member that was able to help automatically becomes Beta Tester for the patch and therefore will be able to play it earlier than the rest.

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Haha i found funny the image they posted in the blog. Really cool, now you can start putting the text without that text limit problem (YAY! u.u). So, now that that problem has been fixed, are things going to work smoothly from now on? Like, what the chances of appearing another problem?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haha i found funny the image they posted in the blog. Really cool, now you can start putting the text without that text limit problem (YAY! u.u). So, now that that problem has been fixed, are things going to work smoothly from now on? Like, what the chances of appearing another problem?

The chances that another problem will appear: 100%
The question is what are the chances whether we can solve it and how fast.

What you gotta understand guys: The realms of PSP hacking are undiscovered. I think nobody dared to get this far as we did, yet.
Except StorMyu but he's part of the team.xD

Opening a new area called

Inserted: //Means what we inserted into the game and tested and it worked without a problem.

Intro Sequence: 100%
Tutorial: 100%
File City: 100%
Jijimons House Sequence: 100%
NPC Scrips: 20%

NOTICE:

After Insertion -> Recheck -> Edit -> Quality Check -> Edit 2 -> Quality Check 2 -> Final Testing.

Only then an area can be called finished. Just so you guys know:

Whenever a Screenshot appears it is never the final result.

While inserted means totally playable it means still we are not quite happy with some things.
We want to provide a high standard of quality in a REASONABLE amount of time.
(Not quick, reasonable)

DigimonMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't wait for the Patch to be out!!! Once the Patch comes out I'm going to buy a PSP. Just for this game!!

I created an account JUST to support the developers and translators!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT , EXCELLENT SUPER BBB WORK!!!

Alex Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job everybody! I've been following this thread for a while now and I just want everyone to know that I appreciate all of the work you guys are doing. Glad you guys got the problem fixed, keep up the good work.

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been checking the thread for awhile now, great to hear your making progress. Goodluck with the rest of it I hope it's clean sailing from here.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it's just a test, but I feel this line would flow more naturally as "Our shop looks really great, doesn't it? We'll sell even more items in the future!"

As it stands now, it changes point of view (our, signifying multiple Digimon own it, then to I, which means he'll be the only one selling something).

Sorry if you didn't want to see that, it was just really bugging me.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know it's just a test, but I feel this line would flow more naturally as "Our shop looks really great, doesn't it? We'll sell even more items in the future!"

As it stands now, it changes point of view (our, signifying multiple Digimon own it, then to I, which means he'll be the only one selling something).

Sorry if you didn't want to see that, it was just really bugging me.

Oh but that's the point Mirby. As he states it is the case. You see the line after that one goes like "But I really wish someone would help me out here" so he evidently states that he right now IS the only one who's selling. But the shop he's refering to, the "our" he refers to the inhabitants of File City. You see the city is not empty, he talks about the shop of the city therefore "our" and "I" because he's the only one selling. So that one is kinda correct. But it will be taken under revision to see whether your suggestion makes more sense.

Reactions: Mirby

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gotcha. "We'll" could easily become "I'll" in that case.

There's an extra period before the exclamation point there too. Just so ya know.

Yeah of course. Like I said this picture is

Stage 1: Insert

After Insertion -> Recheck -> Edit -> Quality Check -> Edit 2 -> Quality Check 2 -> Final Testing.

Many steps left. Of course I noticed that exclamation point and I'm sure our Editors would have too.
But for Insertion we normally first of all care for no overlaps and being able to insert all the text we wrote correctly.
And well this was the only thing I focused on this picture.ö

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: