Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no idea that existed XD thanks though :D. That takes care of the Recruitment FAQ but if I may ask is there like an item description/obtainment one too? Oh and about the digivolution one on Gamefaqs namely this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/637157-digimon-world-redigitize/faqs/64658 wth are the meanings of Tch and Quo???
No idea on the latter two questions, but I know that FAQ is not entirely correct. It seems to be based on one person's general idea based on playing the game. If you're planning to write one, I would be that if you ask him nicely, Romsstar would pull the evolution reqs from the game's data for you. He's done that for our testers a couple times for specific Digimon, so I know he has access to that stuff. As for item descriptions and obtainment, the descriptions on the items are mostly self explanatory, and those I have access to and will send you if you like, but how they're obtained I don't have all the information on, but I can probably help you some. PM me any questions and between Romsstar and I, I imagine we can get you sorted out.

Reactions: Hargrun

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Hargrun

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Once the translations fully out I'll begin with a full english walkthrough :) btw I'm not 100% sure but I think that around 30% of the items should be drop related so they might be integrated with certain digimons? Granted I have yet to fully play the game since I become too frustrated with not being able to read it so far lol. Does anyone else feel peeved that Ophanimon isnt obtainable in this one? =,=

Garysia88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's back now, fortunately. It cost $300, but considering they ended up putting on a new case, replacing the screen, and the mother board, I figure I got a pretty good deal. I paid over a thousand dollars for it about a year ago, and they replaced the majority of the parts.

Wow, a bit expensive IMO just for a repair...can get a brand new one from where i come from, and a pretty good one too, for those gaming type...

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually based off the data I just saw on the blog I'd say the patch is very close, maybe in 2 weeks, given that there are 0 typo's, bugs, errors etc
I wouldn't say 0 typos. We've fixed a few hundred of them, and I've finally got a more systematic way to search for them, so things are going faster than they were. However, there's a potential problem the new way of doing things may cause, which could cause a few extra days worth of work.

Basically, in order to be able to use spell check and fix common problems with a text crawler, we extracted all the of the game's text to text files. Sometimes, though, that causes the line breaks to be off when we reinsert them. We took some precautions to try to avoid that, but we won't know until we do the reinsertion whether or not it worked. If it didn't, it's still worth doing things this way since we'll save a great deal of time using the text crawler, but we'd have to go through each and every file and correct the lines... again. Still, two weeks might be doable, but I'll probably keep hedging until the day we actually release.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't say 0 typos. We've fixed a few hundred of them, and I've finally got a more systematic way to search for them, so things are going faster than they were. However, there's a potential problem the new way of doing things may cause, which could cause a few extra days worth of work.

Basically, in order to be able to use spell check and fix common problems with a text crawler, we extracted all the of the game's text to text files. Sometimes, though, that causes the line breaks to be off when we reinsert them. We took some precautions to try to avoid that, but we won't know until we do the reinsertion whether or not it worked. If it didn't, it's still worth doing things this way since we'll save a great deal of time using the text crawler, but we'd have to go through each and every file and correct the lines... again. Still, two weeks might be doable, but I'll probably keep hedging until the day we actually release.
Sorry for the late reply I meant if nothing comes up then it should take that long XD kinda worded it wrong

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The walkthroughs on gamefaqs are just texts, sometimes it's confused to see where you are anyway I love to read them I already used some of them to understand more about games. Sometimes I prefer magazines walktrough, in Brazil it was very popular some years ago. It's amazing read and see screenshots of the part you're playing or what you have to do or go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative