Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't look for another way to softmod my psp after I found a very easy alternative to chickhen and MHUspeed3, a brazillian version called "Project FUUU". [Yeah, THAT FFUU, the lame face xD]

It is usually extremely easy and fast in the first step of softmodding, which is checking the images folder and do some commands. Problem is that even if it is extremely easy, I found out that it's not perfect in the following aspects:

1: when connected to a tv thru the special output cable for it [dunno the name], the image quality is extremely diminished and pixelated.

2: when trying to use the GO!cam, the psp crashes instantly.

Number 1 is something that apparently only happens with this CFW enabler. Number 2 is something I don't know, since I've just got my camera.

I changed to this CFW enabler just because it was so easy to achieve the modding, but since there are apparently new versions of the other two CFW enabler to make them work fast too, I'd like to ask for advice on which one to get.
[I use a 2gb ms to apply the CFWe, and a Memory Stick to micro SD adapter, with a total of 8gb space for everything else]

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
PSP 2000 v3.
Also, my plugins besides VSHmenu, are hold+, remotejoy lite, FuSa_SD [gamepad], and CWcheat. Other plugins are in the folder, but they're disabled.

Oh, and it happens only on the XMB. I don't have a game to test it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1