keben

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi eveybody
My son made a terrible mistake by upgrading his 3DS to the last firmware ver 11.0.0-33E.
I have a backup of my Nand.bin made earlier but as i am unable to launch the gateway hack i can't find a way to restore it..
Well i assume you guess my question : am i stuck with this firmware waiting for an hypothetic upgrade of gateway ...OR do someone can save my life (and my son's life also :angry:...just kidding) and help find a way to restore the NAND i backup earlier?
Thanks for any help you can provide

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you are stuck
11.0 is currently undowngradable due to a little thing called minimumVersionRequired
As long as this exists, it'll be difficult to downgrade, as this checks a hardcoded list of system titleIDs and if it's lower than that it fails, thus disabling our current way to downgrade.

keben

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for your answer ...may i go further in noob attitude if i ask for a link to a tuto on hard mode downgrade :blush:
not that i am lazy (ok a litle ) but i am not so confident in my skill in finding the right things

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fun fact. A9LH would have made this situation barely a problem! :)
Menuhax too actually. Either it boots to emuNAND or to a yellow screen, but in both case you can't update the sysNAND.
I guess some people out there still use MSET in 2016.

(Not defending menuhax over a9lh, just saying that MSET is the worst idea ever).

Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest sending the unit out for a hard mod. It's really difficult to do unless you're particularly talented with a soldering iron. If you fail youll have to spend more money just trying to get back to where you were. Worth the $60

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1