Homebrew ROM Hack Back up of Tomodachi Life using checkpoint not working

Gimney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having an issue with a checkpoint backup I made, had an old save of tomodachi life I had backed up with checkpoint so I could start a new save without losing my prior game forever. problem is that I made a back up of the new game and the file was called "savedataArc" which loads fine but the old save is labled "main" and when I try to restore said old save it won't work at all and I end up at a endless loading screen with the bottom screen saying "creating save data" but I never get any further than that.
am I doing something wrong while restoring the old save or did checkpoint just corrupt it, if anyone here can help it would mean a lot, I don't want to have to accept that I lost a save of a game I had been playing for so long.

I saw someone post something similar to my issue not too long ago who was able to resolve the issue using JKSM, they didn't go into any detail about it though sadly so I assumed they downloaded the cia for JKSM and restored the save through there, tried the idea but still had the same outcome with the endless "creating save data" screen.

( I would post a link to the forum of the person who had a very similar issue to mine but I just made this account so I can't put any links in here but the title of the post is

"I goofed up, Backup Tomodachi life not working"​

I will also be posting the save file below if that can help determine the problem at all.

Attachments

• main.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto