Gaming Deciding games to pick up...

fischermasamune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for an action game and a non-action game, both playable in an American 3DS. Intend to buy one in each class; format (physical over digital) and price playing some role in the decision (of course, along with other factors as lenght, gameplay, presentation, etc).

By action game I mean something like Yoshi's New Island or TLOZ:ALBW, where you have to act in real time to advance in a concrete world (which excludes Tetris). I was also looking at Kirby: Mass Attack (for DS). Is this one fun? Which of them, if any, would be a great acquisition for my library?
Any other suggestion of action game I should play and I might be missing?

By non-action game I mean mostly an adventure game, possibly with puzzles and great story, but it could also be something quite different (like Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder).
Good examples, which I'm somewhat inclined to, would be the Professor Layton games. I'm totally new to the series. Don't know if I should pick the last one (Azran Legacy) or if I should start from the previous installments. Also, are the daily puzzles of Azran Legacy worth it? Am I missing much for not having it right now?
Has anybody played the Scribblenauts Unlimited (which I would classify as non-action)? Or Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir? I'm also looking into those. Are they fun?
Is there any other non-action game I shouldn't miss at? Any adventure game? If anything is at 999/VLR level, then they are probably a good pick for me.

[Don't suggest LMDM or SM3DL as I have those. Also, I'm not looking into RPGs.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit