Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Clauncher HA or am I soft resetting for nothing? Can't seem to get one, but I got one of Tyrunt, Amaura and Skrelp the first try.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol that Wondercard modifier code trolled me at first cause i thought i could get Diancie i'm still thinking about it :lol:

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Clauncher HA or am I soft resetting for nothing? Can't seem to get one, but I got one of Tyrunt, Amaura and Skrelp the first try.

I do not think that clincher has an HA. So far, the only unreleased ones that I'm aware of from gen 6 are amaura, tyrunt, and skrelp (and of course their evolutions.)

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inb4 this code gets nipped by the lawyers

Do you think stuff outside of unreleased Pokemon or Forms (Eternal Floette, Pokeball Vivillon, Mega Lati@s) is going to garner attention from Nintendo? More importantly, assuming no notice was given by Nintendo, do you think Datel's legal department would be worried about anything besides the unreleased stuff?

Also, this whole "using Masterball quantity as an index" has gotten me thinking. Perhaps Datel might use this technique for doing modifiers of the first Pokemon in Box 1? For Example:
  • First move (or more, if they can use other items simultaneously as indices)
  • Nature
  • Gender (when applicable)
  • Hidden ability (1 for first, 2 for second, 3 for hidden)
  • IVs (equal to the number of master balls minus 1, or maybe have 32 (or more) masterballs translate to an IV of zero)
  • Especially if multiple items are used as indices (at least four), the Relearner Moves (like the Bank Celebi's Hold back)
More indices means more stuff can be mucked with, but I don't know the limitations of their current capabilities. Still, baring true user input, this might be a viable option for mucking about with the game!
Although I'd hate for this capability to exist much before Pokecheck, although hopefully Nintendo's checks keeps illegal configurations away from the online features...

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think stuff outside of unreleased Pokemon or Forms (Eternal Floette, Pokeball Vivillon, Mega Lati@s) is going to garner attention from Nintendo? More importantly, assuming no notice was given by Nintendo, do you think Datel's legal department would be worried about anything besides the unreleased stuff?

Also, this whole "using Masterball quantity as an index" has gotten me thinking. Perhaps Datel might use this technique for doing modifiers of the first Pokemon in Box 1? For Example:
  • First move (or more, if they can use other items simultaneously as indices)
  • Nature
  • Gender (when applicable)
  • Hidden ability (1 for first, 2 for second, 3 for hidden)
  • IVs (equal to the number of master balls minus 1, or maybe have 32 (or more) masterballs translate to an IV of zero)
  • Especially if multiple items are used as indices (at least four), the Relearner Moves (like the Bank Celebi's Hold back)
More indices means more stuff can be mucked with, but I don't know the limitations of their current capabilities. Still, baring true user input, this might be a viable option for mucking about with the game!

Although I'd hate for this capability to exist much before Pokecheck, although hopefully Nintendo's checks keeps illegal configurations away from the online features...

Not getting involved the whole legal conspiracy theories, looking at the second part of your post, I do see some problems with that. This one method is already convoluted enough. While many of us understood how it worked, it still had to be explained to others. I'm not trying to insult intelligence but sometimes things just don't click with everybody. We all process things differently, and like I said, this code, while very nice, is already convoluted enough as it stands.

If you start introducing simultaneous stat edits using items (which would probably have to be standardized like the master ball is), it would create all sorts of havoc. Could you imagine Datel's inbox? I would imagine that they want to keep it as simple as possible.

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think datel has blocked the masterball wondercard thing to get hoopa diancie and volcanion.
the powersaves read how many masterballs you have to make a wondercard of it after zygarde its all set to XXX pokemon because datel dont have programmed them yet

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think datel has blocked the masterball wondercard thing to get hoopa diancie and volcanion.
the powersaves read how many masterballs you have to make a wondercard of it after zygarde its all set to XXX pokemon because datel dont have programmed them yet

Yeah, i know.

elunesgrace

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Googling hasn't helped, and their website doesn't explain.

So let me just ask, what exactly is this Datel Powersaves thing?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Googling hasn't helped, and their website doesn't explain.

So let me just ask, what exactly is this Datel Powersaves thing?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Action-Replay-Power-Nintendo/dp/B00CQ9L1Z6#productDescription

THE ULTIMATE CHEAT SYSTEM FOR 3DS and 2DS
PowerSaves is your key to blow your 3DS games wide open! Giving you access to amazing cheats and enhancements for all the biggest 3DS titles!!

Give yourself the edge with Max Lives, Max Health, Max Weapons, Unlocked Vehicles, Unlocked Levels and more.

Simply plug the PowerSaves gameport into an internet enabled PC to download custom created power saves for your chosen game! Once you’ve transferred your selected saves, load your game and get ready to play your game like never before !!

PowerSaves are available for all the latest and greatest 3DS releases. Our code creators are always hard at work on the latest 3DS titles, so even the very latest games will be trained and power saves created within hours of hitting the shelves.

Reactions: elunesgrace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: