Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Getting a Rock Head Tyrunt is taking forever. Haha. All I'm getting are Strong Jaw and Sturdy ones. I'm starting to think Rock Head Tyrunt's don't exist.

Rock Head Tyrunts don't exist, Sturdy is the HA for Tyrunt which becomes Rock Head after evolving. :)

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the main reason Datel removed Diancie, AZ's Floette and Lati@site was because Nintendo told them to remove it. Otherwise I'm sure Datel would've kept them. As for the other other codes? Who knows? Maybe Nintendo doesn't care?

May we please not start this discussion again?
PLEASE!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May we please not start this discussion again?
PLEASE!

I agree. That dead horse has been beaten enough already.:whip:

Neither side can prove their opinion is correct and all it does it just take up several pages of debate. Let's just be happy that we have the codes that we have while we have them.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that anyone is listening, reformatted my win8 and now it runs fine.

I am listening!

I did the same thing (but not for this reason) and it worked fine since. I am on 8.1... it's rather peculiar. Wish I knew what, specifically, changed here...

Excuse me but, who are you and how is that related to this thread?

How does it not relate to the thread? People were having issues with their powersaves. It has much more to do with this thread than does the pages and pages of discussion about supposed Nintendo v Datel legal BS, as well as other random angents this thread has gone on.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Just in case no one has noticed, there is now a code to quick hatch an entire box of eggs.

Or just make a save before getting a box of eggs, use KeySav to check the IV/Nature, hatch the egg you want, upload it to Pokebank then restoring the save.
Much faster than hatching 30 eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU