Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just before you try people dont change the modifier to 719, 210, or 721 (Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa) cause you will just get a "Web Operation Failed" error when applying the code :)

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Just before you try people dont change the modifier to 719, 210, or 721 (Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa) cause you will just get a "Web Operation Failed" error when applying the code :)

Wait, what?
Does the modifier code use the Masterball count as index?
If so, how come are you referring to a Powersaves error?

kingkey24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like bulbapedia has Tyrunt's HA wrong i just hatch an egg with Sturdy as the ability. aslo does anyone have a list of unreleased hidden abilities? google was no help

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what?
Does the modifier code use the Masterball count as index?
If so, how come are you referring to a Powersaves error?

First, you get x999 master balls. Then discard as many to meet the pokedex number of the desired pokemon. Then you save and apply the Wondercard Modifier code.

Reactions: BvanBart

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States

Before people get hype, it doesnt work with volcanion, so im guessing they set the limit at 718.. otherwise you get a bulbasaur, lol

Reactions: leowalle

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
First, you get x999 master balls. Then discard as many to meet the pokedex number of the desired pokemon. Then you save and apply the Wondercard Modifier code.

I totally understand how the code works as I've already used it like 50 times.
The thing is, why are you referring to "Web Operation Failed"?
If you use an index over Zigarde you get a bulbasaur instead, it is not throwing any error to me.
This is probably just a serverside value clamping.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a list of Pokemon with unreleased HAs that you can get with this code? I know Tyrunt and Amaura but what else is there? Are those not allowed to go online if you get one like a Contrary Snivy or something?

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally understand how the code works as I've already used it like 50 times.
The thing is, why are you referring to "Web Operation Failed"?
If you use an index over Zigarde you get a bulbasaur instead, it is not throwing any error to me.
This is probably just a serverside value clamping.

if you use 722-999, you will get Bulbasaur. I you use 719-721, you will get Web Operation Failed when applying the Wondercard Modifier code. Or at least I do.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use 722-999, you will get Bulbasaur. I you use 719-721, you will get Web Operation Failed when applying the Wondercard Modifier code.

Obviously you didn't read my post which started the conversation about this code. It gives you a bulbasaur. Whenever I get that error, I just close the software and restart it. It fixes that error every time.

Reactions: popeel1

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like bulbapedia has Tyrunt's HA wrong i just hatch an egg with Sturdy as the ability. aslo does anyone have a list of unreleased hidden abilities? google was no help

Does anyone have a list of Pokemon with unreleased HAs that you can get with this code? I know Tyrunt and Amaura but what else is there? Are those not allowed to go online if you get one like a Contrary Snivy or something?

the only ones that you will have exclusive rights to that no one else without a powersaves wont have are going to be to the two fossil pokemon.

Asside from these the only others are going to be the 2nd gen starters and 5th gen starts that as listed prior to this you have been able to hack in for months now. And also as as user MGS1980 has mentioned Skrelp.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only ones that you will have exclusive rights to that no one else without a powersaves wont have are going to be to the two fossil pokemon.

Asside from these the only others are going to be the 2nd gen starters and 5th gen starts that as listed prior to this you have been able to hack in for months now.

Actually, skrelp has the HA of adaptability.

Reactions: thagrouch

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
You still can't hack the legendary HA Beast and Bird trio through Pokemon Bank, we need to try them.

budzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you guys getting HA? When I do it with Amaura it has refrigerate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack