Not open for further replies.

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking about buy this. My questions are some:
-In wich firmwares it works ?
-Can i cheat Kid icarus uprising ?
-Works whit eur games ? concretly spanish games ?

Thanks you very much

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
For Pokemon Y it lets me edit the save with pre-modified codes. I'm waiting for a last location save hack to come along =~=¿ But yeah it lets me use my current save without a problem. (still I would back it up before attempting anything to serious.)

Thanks. I should buy this thing NOW!

Reactions: Queno138

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess if I am not interested in using the cheats I could at least use this in conjunction with bank to make duplicates of Pokemon, actually if my understanding is right I can do it at an exponential rate, ie after i make one copy, I have two to copy at a time, then 4, then 8, then 16, etc.
hell of a lot quicker than the trade duplication method to copy one at a time. I will have a box of some bank legend tonight and WT them out, go cheating karma.

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it happened recently but it is connecting the powersaves adapter with xy (hope it is hint of a sudden upgrade with the program...)

This is an odd coincidence that my Pokemon X was doing the exact opposite of this, I would connect Pokemon X and it would keep refreshing itself saying "No Hardware Found" so I took the game card and blew the pins really hard and tried again (think back to the days of NES lol!) after that it started to work perfectly fine. I hope this helps you

quantumboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine in today, It works fine on pokemon Y, but when I tried X it gets to the screen with codes,saves, backup etc, but after a few seoncds says no hardware found. Bought both my x and y at same day on release day, wonder why one would work and one would not, Hope Datel plans to fix this since x is my main game atm

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got mine in today, It works fine on pokemon Y, but when I tried X it gets to the screen with codes,saves, backup etc, but after a few seoncds says no hardware found. Bought both my x and y at same day on release day, wonder why one would work and one would not, Hope Datel plans to fix this since x is my main game atm

Try blowing into the game a bit. thats what I have to do. and it works fine 'sometimes' its not 100% thing though.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
One question... I have an original pokemon X game. But I also use gateway, so I'm playing it with 7.x emunand (real nand is 4.4). My question is... have someone tested that powersave works in this situation?

Thanks in advance!

Likely not going to work.

Im thinking about buy this. My questions are some:
-In wich firmwares it works ?
-Can i cheat Kid icarus uprising ?
-Works whit eur games ? concretly spanish games ?

Thanks you very much

1. All. This isn't fw-dependant
2. Maybe. Check the list.
3. Yes.

quantumboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try blowing into the game a bit. thats what I have to do. and it works fine 'sometimes' its not 100% thing though.
YOu know I was very supicious about blowing, thinking like seriously how can the contacts be dirty enough that blowing would help, or like if blowing helps how does it work in my system. but after blowing in both the power save adapter and cart mildly, it just like started working (not 100% of the time, but a few time at least), no freaking idea if its just coincidence or what but hey I ain't complaining, thanks salor moon.

P.S. MOre cheats are now available since they were previously listed

added poke miles 9999999
added 999 master balls in slot 1
ton of recovery item changes like 999 rare candies in slot 1
and max berries in all slots

and as I write this I can't get my x to work any more, it shows my backup save, but the spiner icon keeps spinning for power saves and cheats, and then eventually switches to no hardware found, if any one figures out a more reliable way to make this work, pleas let us know.

[EDIT] cleaning with q-tip soaked a but in 91% alch (im sure 60 is fine) and then dryed with other end and air blown with compressed air seems to have helped be more consistant I took it out and tried multiple times its working better,

Darkseeker109

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I wonder how long it will be before we get wild pokemon codes and shiny pokemon. That cant be to far off right? with the progress that project pokemon is making in dumping the ARM9 and ARM11 kernal as well as the PKX format being discovered. You have to wonder if Project pokemon helped Datel out with this.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I wonder how long it will be before we get wild pokemon codes and shiny pokemon. That cant be to far off right? with the progress that project pokemon is making in dumping the ARM9 and ARM11 kernal as well as the PKX format being discovered. You have to wonder if Project pokemon helped Datel out with this.
That had nothing to do with this.
Also unlikely that PPKM helped Datel. Their goals are different.

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It weird on my main copy of pokemon x it detects it just fine but on my other copy it goes straight to device not found

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It weird on my main copy of pokemon x it detects it just fine but on my other copy it goes straight to device not found

OK... So maybe there are 2 types.
Can you post pic of both?
Or just blow in the cartridge and adapter :P

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure and it detected it earlier but this happened after I tried to restore the backup from my main copy to my extra copy

Sure and it detected it earlier but this happened after I tried to restore the backup from my main copy to my extra copy
Ok now its working

Attachments

• IMG_1041[1].JPG
    IMG_1041[1].JPG
    682.6 KB · Views: 339

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could anyone try to backup a save from Y to X or from X to Y? It 'worked' with past games, so it might work with X/Y too.
Would be very grateful if someone could test this out.

Reactions: Megashaymin

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone try to backup a save from Y to X or from X to Y? It 'worked' with past games, so it might work with X/Y too.
Would be very grateful if someone could test this out.

When restoring my main save to my extra copy of x I got a data corruption error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: