Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who can't get Pokemon X & Y to work I do have to ask what day did you get your copy? I got mine at launch day and mine work.

Ketsueki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So a couple of questions if you don't mind (I've never used datel's powersaves before).

1. Do I need buy buy a certain version of the dongle? or is it just the software that supports pokemon with no needed hardware change? (I'm looking at this one)
2. How dose the item code work? (I've seen a youtube video that says "Slot 10 x999" dose this mean what ever(berries, rare candies, dusk stones, etc) I have in slot 10 gets multiplied?)

Thanks for any clarification :D

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a couple of questions if you don't mind (I've never used datel's powersaves before).

1. Do I need buy buy a certain version of the dongle? or is it just the software that supports pokemon with no needed hardware change? (I'm looking at this one)
2. How dose the item code work? (I've seen a youtube video that says "Slot 10 x999" dose this mean what ever(berries, rare candies, dusk stones, etc) I have in slot 10 gets multiplied?)

Thanks for any clarification :D

That one will work and yes

Ketsueki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That one will work and yes

Fantastic, thanks for the quick reply.

I've come across another question that's pretty specific.
I see that in order to use this device you need to have a 3ds version 6.x and lower and to have saved on that 3ds. I have two 3DS and I have saved on them both, one is 6.x and the other is 7.x. Will the power saves still work as long as I have saved on the 6.x last?

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic, thanks for the quick reply.

I've come across another question that's pretty specific.
I see that in order to use this device you need to have a 3ds version 6.x and lower and to have saved on that 3ds. I have two 3DS and I have saved on them both, one is 6.x and the other is 7.x. Will the power saves still work as long as I have saved on the 6.x last?

It works on save files on 7.x 3ds

Reactions: Ketsueki

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on X: ekje830343 (with blowing/cleaning)
Working on Y: ek2e830111 (no blowing needed)

Also I can confirm that bank and save restoring will allow exponential cloning if done correctly, I have a video I made to send to a friend to brag, so I made like 4 boxes of zapdos and made a save for just that in the end
(I guess its good for like wonder trading if I wanted to)

^^ Sorry for mumbling i just was like not in a great mood that day

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on X: ekje830343 (with blowing/cleaning)
Working on Y: ek2e830111 (no blowing needed)

Also I can confirm that bank and save restoring will allow exponential cloning if done correctly, I have a video I made to send to a friend to brag, so I made like 4 boxes of zapdos and made a save for just that in the end
(I guess its good for like wonder trading if I wanted to)

^^ Sorry for mumbling i just was like not in a great mood that day

What kind of cleaning? Alcohol?

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of cleaning? Alcohol?
Well I tried with alcohol once and it seemed to work, but on a hunch I used saliva on q-tip,usually (as long as your not dirty mouthed at the time) it can improve conductivity between smaller contact points, and that also worked. At this point it may just be a crap shoot. I'd like to safely take the powersave adapter a part and lift it by like .25mm so the pressure on the pins is a bit better as it may improve the connection.

ON another note I did a diff on the two files, (original save and save with nothing changed but the money) and attempted to find the hex locations, I have no answers yet, but I feel like I'm making progress, it does look like at least some of the save is not actually encrypted after it is dumped from the cart, but don't take my word on that yet, my goal is to edit a save to get money = to like 1337000, as like proof or maybe 8675309 (jenny, lol)

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried with alcohol once and it seemed to work, but on a hunch I used saliva on q-tip,usually (as long as your not dirty mouthed at the time) it can improve conductivity between smaller contact points, and that also worked. At this point it may just be a crap shoot. I'd like to safely take the powersave adapter a part and lift it by like .25mm so the pressure on the pins is a bit better as it may improve the connection.

ON another note I did a diff on the two files, (original save and save with nothing changed but the money) and attempted to find the hex locations, I have no answers yet, but I feel like I'm making progress, it does look like at least some of the save is not actually encrypted after it is dumped from the cart, but don't take my word on that yet, my goal is to edit a save to get money = to like 1337000, as like proof or maybe 8675309 (jenny, lol)

Took mine apart. Don't see how you would be able to do that.

I licked my Pokemon X cartridge, works great now, lol

Reactions: Queno138

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Uhmm... Can I have a copy?
We need more Codes. Waiting for Pokemon Codes like Wild Pokemon are Shiny, Catch anything, etc

This is a save editor, not a code injector.

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a complete complication of cheats that are currently available for Pokemon X?
Also, just bought the Powersave from Amazon, what exactly am I supposed to do when it arrives?
Contact datel and ask for a what exacatly? I'm in the US.
Thanks!

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a complete complication of cheats that are currently available for Pokemon X?
Also, just bought the Powersave from Amazon, what exactly am I supposed to do when it arrives?
Contact datel and ask for a what exacatly? I'm in the US.
Thanks!

Download and install the Program from https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

Once the program is installed, enter in your key that comes with the unit.

Then plug the unit into the computer, let the drivers install, and follow the instructions on the screen. It's very simple.

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Although I heard something about having to contact Datel so I can change my key or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ