Hakcu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From their web:

QUOTE said:
CycloDS Evolution v1.56 BETA 7 firmware has been released for testing, changes include:
Patches for some currently known Metaforic protected games applied by loader, thus eliminating the need to use these games with Stealth Mode
Game compatibility fixes (DSi 0010, DSi 0021, DSi 0025, 3212, 3499, 4207, 4472, 4522, 4550, 4565, 4571, 4581, 4587, 4622 and possibly more)
Miscellaneous other bug fixes
This BETA mainly concentrates on fixing known compatibility issues; hopefully most known issues are now resolved. The only remaining issue known to us is the "ice peak" issue with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. We have not had the time to progress this far in the game ourselves and have not been able to reproduce the bug, so we would appreciate it if somebody could upload a save file for the point just before the problem occurs in the game, along with instructions for how to trigger the problem.

For those who have been concerned with the matter of applying known patches for Metaforic protected games by the loader, we intend to do so from this point onward, starting from this release. Stealth Mode is to be used for such protected games when a patch does not yet exist; as soon as a patch is available (either from ourselves or a third party) it will be integrated into the CycloDS loader.

This should finally be the last BETA before the final 1.56 release. We're looking forward to your feedback, and providing there are no significant issues a final release is imminent.

Check out their official forum for where to download.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The TC team isn't a fan of their beta links being used outside of the beta forums. Changed it over to keep with their wishes
smile.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated information on the related sites, when one of us downloads the firmware and uploads it a mirror will be available in case the TC forum goes down anyway.

@WildWon: Where did you hear that?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I was just at the TC forums a few minutes ago and saw nothing about a new beta. Thanks for the heads-up!

I KNEW that this next beta was going to be game fixes after them playing with that Stealth mode deal for the last couple. I even told people there that I suspected this would be the case. Now many of the complainers over there will maybe hush on the subject of game fixes for awhile.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Now many of the complainers over there will maybe hush on the subject of game fixes for awhile.

Don't hold your breath. Next time it takes TC a bit longer to provide fixed we're gonna see a new wave of "OMG CYCOL SUX".
I believe TC proved once again the Cyclo is the best cart with the best official support. Btw, Bookworm works with this beta. Any other carts able to run it yet?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol at the Mario and Sonic problem:
QUOTE said:
We have not had the time to progress this far in the game ourselves and have not been able to reproduce the bug, so we would appreciate it if somebody could upload a save file for the point just before the problem occurs in the game, along with instructions for how to trigger the problem.
Has this problem even been confirmed to be caused by anti-piracy? It sounds like a bug to me.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear this is the last beta before the final release. I'm still on Beta 4 and I haven't had any problems yet so I won't be using this one.

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone link the site where I can download this? I can't find it on their site, no does a Google search for the firmware number work for me.

D

Deleted User

AeroblitzR said:
um...can i play portrait of ruin now...?

btw: i have not been able to find a patch if there is one
That has been playable for ages. Maybe you got a corrupt rom?

Hakcu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mouzik said:
Is Zelda ST Eur playable without a patch?

QUOTEGame compatibility fixes (DSi 0010, DSi 0021, DSi 0025, 3212, 3499, 4207, 4472, 4522, 4550, 4565, 4571, 4581, 4587, 4622 and possibly more)

It seems to
tongue.gif

mouzik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm at work so i can't try this. I have a question: games that run with stealth mode can be played with cheats and RTS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(