Hardware Cyber Gadget Save Editor for 3DS

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean additional save game exploits? Yellows8's save exploit was never patched with the update -- just the kernel vulnerability.

Speaking of which, yellows8 seemed pretty excited about this thing on IRC this morning. :)

Of course!!! After all, now there is a wider array of possibilities, as the entire save file is exposed.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed Datel as well before I read that you did. No response yet but maybe if they get enough people to show interest in their product they'd think about bringing it to the US. Either that or just quit responding to them.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saves that can communicate with the same game of a different region usually has the save in the same format, which means that save modifiers should work regardless of region (if DS and wii are any indication)

And since these are save editors, not ram editors, there shouldn't be an offset change between save regions.

I guess we will wait and see though.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This save editor sucks, doesn't support most new games. Only pending. Well, at least at current stage, it's horrible.

FYI, it's server based like the save editor for PS3 thing so if they go offline, you can't do shit.

it also doesn't do save editing for Best Versions or different publish id even if the core gut is the same game.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys make of this???

https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

each download is a zip file in the format of "powersaves3ds-windows-XXXX.zip", where the 'XXXX' is the version of windows (vista, xp, 7, 8). The zip files contain a 'setup.exe', but I will not install for obvious reasons.

I downloaded it for Windows 8 and it is legit. But I did not get far at all in program as it asks you for your e-mail address and Product License Key... Ebay site earlier said released today, now says 17th... Emailed datel and they said they don't know if/when it will come stateside... I was thinking of just ordering the UK version, but hesitant since I am in US and want to make sure it would work with US format games/saves...

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it for Windows 8 and it is legit. But I did not get far at all in program as it asks you for your e-mail address and Product License Key... Ebay site earlier said released today, now says 17th... Emailed datel and they said they don't know if/when it will come stateside... I was thinking of just ordering the UK version, but hesitant since I am in US and want to make sure it would work with US format games/saves...

Exactly. I would hate to get the European version, only to find that it is region-locked. Also, you can get it from Amazon (USA) from a vendor in UK. Here's a link:

http://goo.gl/2Vn30

aalokishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I emailed ebay asking why date changed, they said Manufacturer (Datel) changed it. Now will either be June 17th, 24th, or whenever I guess... :(

That's the problem with Ebay sellers, they can do anything they want......anyway is this already out in europe?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone want to crack the program right now?

Ok in all seriousness i'm holding out for the CYBEr save editor since I'd prefer modding existing saves over overwriting my old ones with completely new ones..

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
and a exploit leads to loaders and loaders leaf to less 3rd party support

DS had piracy and had plenty 3rd party support.
The same can be said about PS2 and PS1.

As long as the system sells, it will have 3rd party support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k