Hardware Cyber Gadget Save Editor for 3DS

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can backup and restore your saves by doing some simple tricks, but you won't be able to decrypt/edit/encrypt them since this is done server-sided.

For Power Saves? You need a license key for that to use the software.

anyone have the PC application? I'd like a temporary copy of it "for science" (To see if it works on US games using a R4 save dongle to rip saves).

Purely for curiosity I promise.

PC app of what? For the Datel Powersaves one, you need license key.

danmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, i want to be able to mod the save, because there are much games, many hours spent haha, i don't know, but decrypt and encrypt ,modding it,
but i don't know nothing about saves, well, wish that we get lucky..

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

GreenMonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious as to if anyone knows if the Cyber Gadget for Save editor for 3DS is region locked or work with only specific region of games? Does it works with the US region of games?

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ask as well: Where can we get just the program of Cyber Save Editor? I have the hardware thanks to Datel, but it sounds like Cyber's program is better.

Ah... sorry if I just necro'd... didn't notice the dates. But please answer all the same!

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^_^; Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I forgot about this post when I finally got PowerSave and tested it. No good. Oh well... gonna have to import that, which is more costly than any but one game I've ever imported...
edit: wrong company name there first time... woops

loco365

Trophies
XP
I am sure it is not compatible.

I'm hoping that someone will be able to get the device to be compatible not only with their own device, but perhaps the R4i Savedongle so that the dongle isn't nearly as useless as it already is. I have a Savedongle, but I'd really like to try out this editor for myself. I just don't feel like shoveling out $70+ dollars for a device, let alone the fact that I can't even afford a Gateway which is the same price.

Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
Servers have been down since late last night, 2-3 A.M central time is when they quit for me (in the middle of uploading a new save.. lol)

http://isup.me/http://3dsse.cybergadget.org/

Lot of speculation in the Save Editor community at the moment, including on Japanese forums. Some are doing the 'doomsday' spiel but I'm not so sure I'm ready to jump on that bus just yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la