Gaming Custom Soundtracks for Wii....

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the announcement of custom soundtrack for Excitetrucks, who's excited at the prospect of a rythmn game where you can play YOUR choice of MP3s on the Wii? Vib Ribbon sequel might be on the cards or (and I'm being REAL optimistic) an EBA for the Wii?

Biduleman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think it would be very difficult for the game to generate the good beat AND a good "paterne", like in DDR where the programs that can generate stepfiles for a mp3 are pretty bad 'cause they can't do good step paterne... So with a complete screen you can tap on, I think it would be impossible.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
With the announcement of custom soundtrack for Excitetrucks, who's excited at the prospect of a rythmn game where you can play YOUR choice of MP3s on the Wii? Vib Ribbon sequel might be on the cards or (and I'm being REAL optimistic) an EBA for the Wii?

Vib Ribbon had a sequel on the PS2... horrible though.

Anyway, it would be cool.
biggrin.gif
But i dont see a rythim game going to the Wii... doesnt appeal much to me, although i love ouendan, EBA, Vib Ribbon, etc.. waving the remote to a rythim
wacko.gif

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd be willing to pay for an extra controller if there is a Samba De Amigo sequel for it where you use two remotes as maracas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1