Homebrew CTRX - PS1 Emulator

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RetroArch is awesome........if you can get it to work on your Device. Dont know why, but the later Builds dont want to work for me. Stuck using the November 8th Build for now.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm not working on this for the foreseeable future. A derivative project is being worked on however.
Shame.

Now that I think about it, just a question. Do you suppose if we used the enhanced clockspeed thing from ARN's latest update, it might give interesting results? Or does this already utilise that enhanced power?

machinamentum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame.

Now that I think about it, just a question. Do you suppose if we used the enhanced clockspeed thing from ARN's latest update, it might give interesting results? Or does this already utilise that enhanced power?
The only result is that the demos run quite a bit faster. The older *hax 2 payloads enabled the N3DS clockspeed + L2 cache by default. The new *hax payloads require osSetSpeedupEnable to do this. If I understand correctly ARN just allows the user to force the N3DS' faster clockspeed under older software that doesn't enable it. I haven't updated the code to call osSetSpeedupEnable but it is a simple change if needed.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't have asked if my computer would have loaded that comment earlier. Would OP mind posting the source code so others could work on this? Because of the right person continues the work, this would be better than the retroarch emulator

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wouldn't have asked if my computer would have loaded that comment earlier. Would OP mind posting the source code so others could work on this? Because of the right person continues the work, this would be better than the retroarch emulator

The source code is in the original/first post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already