Gaming Criminal Girls Invite and Firefly's Diary coming to NA/EU

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
People sure gave NISA a hard time (even though the censoring they're going to do actually isn't that bad).
The mod had to go and close the thread. x'D

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It has not been a good week at all for NISA. Lol.
First the Europe shop prices now this.
Shop prices?
Do you mean the direct conversion that everyone and their moma makes, or something else? =S

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Columns looks like Tetris.
columns.looks.like.tetris.jpg

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There's been a lot of anger over the direct conversion. Their Twitter page is being bombed with the complaints.
Well, it's plain stupid really. But everyone does it. People should complain at everyone rather than just NISA imho.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The only "censorship" it should have is being set on fire for being a disgusting piece of Japanese garbage.

Excuse me?
It maybe inappropriate in western but this game by no mean garbage. Outside of fan service, the rpg aspect was better than a lot of garbage I had played by now.
And remember not just Western people play English game, most of Asian people have to play Japanese game in English because they teach us English as second language here, not Japanese.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me?
It maybe inappropriate in western but this game by no mean garbage. Outside of fan service, the rpg aspect was better than a lot of garbage I had played by now.
And remember not just Western people play English game, most of Asian people have to play Japanese game in English because they teach us English as second language here, not Japanese.

Outside of the creepy girl rapey parts, it's a good RPG!

Sorry but don''t try to justify playing this weeb wank by saying it's a "good RPG". Take away the creepy girl rapey parts and you would not play it, let's be honest.

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Outside of the creepy girl rapey parts, it's a good RPG!

Sorry but don''t try to justify playing this weeb wank by saying it's a "good RPG". Take away the creepy girl rapey parts and you would not play it, let's be honest.
So because it has "the creepy girl rapey parts" instantly make it "bad RPG"?
And to be honest, if you remove the RPG part, I won't play it either.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes 100% absolutely.

Games aren't just about gameplay, I'm not gonna play a "good playing game" if everything else is shit.

Well, I have to agree.
I like games like these, being an RPG is a plus, but I doubt that's the main reason people buy it (same as with Senran Kagura).
While I also love games with dating sim elements and stuff, most games tend to do it badly (being Thousand Arms the game that did it the best imho, even though it was pretty under-rated at the time).

Although I don't agree with it being Japanese garbage, tons of games in the market are garbage, be it american, european or asian which are far worse than this one.

Still gonna buy it anyway. I'd love a retail version to put it next to my Senran Kagura one. x'D

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
creepy girl rapey parts

Isn't that a big point of the game?? obviously if you remove that the game will be shit.
ok, imagine a Pokemon game without Pokemons, yes, it would be shit.
if you don't like it, don't even look at it, but don't try to convince other people to do so.

As for me, is a day 1 buy, I would prefer if they don't censor anything, but first I need to support them to encourage them to bring more games like this.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that a big point of the game?? obviously if you remove that the game will be shit.
ok, imagine a Pokemon game without Pokemons, yes, it would be shit.
if you don't like it, don't even look at it, but don't try to convince other people to do so.

As for me, is a day 1 buy, I would prefer if they don't censor anything, but first I need to support them to encourage them to bring more games like this.

My point is the game is shit for that being the main focus. It's stupid.

This whole "well if it's not for you then shut up" thing doesn't really apply to creepy-as-fuck rapey games that are moral shitstains.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
My point is the game is shit for that being the main focus. It's stupid.

This whole "well if it's not for you then shut up" thing doesn't really apply to creepy-as-fuck rapey games that are moral shitstains.

were a real life thing then I'll agree with you about it, but is just a game.
if were for that then why don't ban shooters because you shoot people and, you know, shooting people is morally incorrect.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were a real life thing then I'll agree with you about it, but is just a game.
if were for that then why don't ban shooters because you shoot people and, you know, shooting people is morally incorrect.

"It's just a game!" isn't an excuse for terrible content.

Not nearly as many people who play shooters shoot people in real life as people who play this disgusting weeb wank starting getting turned on by rape and pedophilia.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
"It's just a game!" isn't an excuse for terrible content.

Not nearly as many people who play shooters shoot people in real life as people who play this disgusting weeb wank starting getting turned on by rape and pedophilia.

care to provide statistics proving that an important number of rapists are lolicon bastards??
Japan isn't even on the top 5 countries of child abuse and they have lots of material to "encourage it". USA on the other hand is on the 5th place.

now back to topic, if you don't like what a game has to offer, turn around and don't mix it with real life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn