Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

provato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I wanted to play "sky blazers" in Wiiflow again, so I took the initiative to make a cover (horizontal - original cover) for the PAL snes version of the game. The resizing to 1090x680 (300 dpi) was made in photoshop with "bicubic sharper (for reduction)". Thanks goes to the uploader of thecoverproject.net that had uploaded the raw covers for this game.

Sky Blazer (Europe).png

Juan Diegp Tremolada

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello, i was wondering if anybody had covers for the following reproduction games:

Castlevania Blood Moon (NES) This one is on the file, but i feel that the quality is not that good.
Castlevania Chorus of Mysteries (NES)
Castlevania Overflow of Darkness (NES)
Brutal Mario (SNES)
Chrono Trigger Prophets Guile (SNES)

I would really appreciate the help.
Thank you sou much and keep up the good work!

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 12-09-14: Complete re-haul of the ColecoVision Set. All links are fresh live and updated. Credits would go to TCP, mightymuffy, ColecoArt, and myself for the update. Set goes from 50 covers and 22 alts to 73 covers and 27 alts. Have fun everyone, sorry about the lack of updates recently, life's just been busy. There's always something in the works though. :)

Overdose

Trophies
XP
Country
Update 12-09-14: Complete re-haul of the ColecoVision Set. All links are fresh live and updated. Credits would go to TCP, mightymuffy, ColecoArt, and myself for the update. Set goes from 50 covers and 22 alts to 73 covers and 27 alts. Have fun everyone, sorry about the lack of updates recently, life's just been busy. There's always something in the works though. :)

¡¡It's awesome your job with the cover and cart collections!!

I'm so happy to finally found this collection of covers, thanks a lot for sharing !!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the first post the Atari 5200 is listed as a computer, it is a console. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_5200

Hmmm.. well it's basically a computer (specifically the 800 series) wrapped up in a console shell, with the emulator in question also running the computer models, but fair point... really though if you're gonna be a pedantic little frigger you should've mentioned the Commodore 64 wrongly being in the console section instead....;)

Great work as per usual with the coleco covers mastershoes!

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.. well it's basically a computer (specifically the 800 series) wrapped up in a console shell, with the emulator in question also running the computer models, but fair point... really though if you're gonna be a pedantic little frigger you should've mentioned the Commodore 64 wrongly being in the console section instead....;)

Great work as per usual with the coleco covers mastershoes!

I'm not being a finger, go away. The 5200 is considered a console just like the 7800, end.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean any disrespect towards anybody, but the 5200 covers package download don't include any computer games covers, it only has 5200 covers, which is a console.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just fucking delete them then, and we won't have any issues. :) Woohoo!

Edit: I put an incredible amount of time and money to host these files, and rarely does anyone ever have anything positive to say, i'm about to just quit and save my money.
And that, my friend, would be a terrible injustice against the Wii Homebrew community. Your work is remarkable, and Wiiflow wouldn't be nearly as beautiful to look at if not for you. Your work is appreciated by many. There may be the occasional bad apple, but don't let them spoil it for the whole bunch of us that think you fuckin ROCK, bro! Keep on keepin on. Life's a garden, dig it! :yay:

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that, my friend, would be a terrible injustice against the Wii Homebrew community. Your work is remarkable, and Wiiflow wouldn't be nearly as beautiful to look at if not for you. Your work is appreciated by many. There may be the occasional bad apple, but don't let them spoil it for the whole bunch of us that think you fuckin ROCK, bro! Keep on keepin on. Life's a garden, dig it! :yay:

Thanks buddeh, it's appreciated. Sometimes after a 10 hour day, coming home and reading this shit can just make me go wtf, and kinda kills the ambition. Simply put, I came across this shit in the wrong time of my day. I was overreacting, and wouldn't ever delete my shiz over something so petty, i'z just frustrated by people lately.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey mastershoes , you must be in a New Years Dip.. wow...

All i can say is that this kind of dedication is never appreciated enough...
But i like to think it is like work, lots of people know how much you do, but rarely someone will compliment you...
But you know how most of us think you (and all the others that contributed to this wonderfull project).
We just don't say it enough.

Reactions: mastershoes

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Heh I missed the action, well happy new years fellow tempers, I can only say I wish all involved here with this project and many others much success and blessings. Shoes bro u know how it is, one little thing is all it takes to push us over the edge, flip out and make everyone else think we're losing it cuz guess what, people can be assholes w/o wanting to be lol. U know how I feel, I don't know where u find the time to do all that you do; your effort and dedication to this project and many others is not only appreciated but inspiring.

Thank you thank you thank you bud, especially for the christmas present lol. I finally d/loaded all the files but I'm currently in the middle of moving to my new apt so I haven't been able to test anything out. Going back and forth between my old place and new place still getting things together. I'll prob be down for a few more days but I'll give ya some feedback soon as I'm up and running again ;)

Reactions: mastershoes

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:( - Sorry about all that above mastershoes pal: my reaction to SickPuppy's comment was clearly similar to your reaction to both our comments - feeling pretty guilty about that ....over Chrimbo too, eee I don't know! :lol:

My gbatemp visit ALWAYS starts with a look for any new posts on this topic, frankly it's the reason I'm a member here! (Actually not entirely true, I signed up on here in 2002, back when they were hosting naughty files :lol: ....but nowadays it's for this topic!). Now the wifey has just bought me a Nvidia Shield for Chrimbo, and whilst I can see that definitely becoming my new emulation station, I'll STILL be visiting this topic first when I'm here.
.....So yeah, it's safe to say your work is much appreciated mate, and again, apologies about all that barf up there....;)

ngs428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work Mastershoes! I was scanning over the first post and determining which ones would work best with GenPlus GX. Are the ones with the title "Genesis/MegaDrive (2D Cartridge) (784 Covers)" the best ones for GenPlus GX? I originally brought in the 3d covers, but they do not show well in the emulator since there is already a frame around the image.

Attached are some GB / GBC / GBA images that I didn't find in your set
Castlevania Double Pack (USA).pngMajesco's Sports Pack (USA).pngCrash & Spyro Superpack - Spyro Orange + Crash Bandicoot Purple - Ripto's Rampage (USA).pngTyrannosaurus Tex (USA) (Proto).pngMotocross Challenge (USA) (Proto).pngSmurfs, The (USA, Europe) (En,Fr,De) (Rev A) (SGB Enhanced).pngSpiritual Warfare (USA) (Unl).pngTamagotchi (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced).pngWorld Reborn (USA) (Proto).png
[\spoiler]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...