WIP (Mameda no Bakeru English Translation)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are correct except for the masks which were already included in the last update, they gave out 2 more codes for them though. They still have a lot of codes to give out but we have them all in the translation already with all codes since they left that in haha.

I will be working on 1.3.0 as I suspect this is the last update we will see, at least for a long time if not ever. I have to redo everything again though due to them making changes in every level.
Does this mean that there's code-entry somewhere later on in the game to receive various cosmetics?
I was worried that they might be eShop DLC codes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's frustrating that it takes such a significant effort to support a new update, but it does not go unappreciated!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean that there's code-entry somewhere later on in the game to receive various cosmetics?
I was worried that they might be eShop DLC codes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's frustrating that it takes such a significant effort to support a new update, but it does not go unappreciated!
Go to the bunbuku ship and talk to the golden statue and enter the codes we have in the first post

Reactions: RupeeClock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed