Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
::EDIT::
Here is a Cover for Eps 1 & 2 of the Best Show so far im watching = True Detective B-)

View attachment 6683View attachment 6680
I tried a bit with dvd style boxes fo tv shows, but had to do a bunch of cropping and chopping, and wasn't very happy with the end result. I thought about doing them snes style, similar to episode selection screens on actual tv show season dvds.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eee this topic's gone a bit quiet! Gonna have to do something about that ehh....:D
Pack 2 of my Final Burn Alpha arcade covers up for grabs then! Will be sending all others I make to mastershoes for first refusal from now on, but there's a lot I'm planning to do so here's a few in the meantime, plus I'm fixing a rather silly mistake I made with pack 1 for those who picked that up:

30 covers in total:
1 of which renamed from Pack1 - my 'alt' cover of Double Dragon 3 (the Japanese version) - cretin that I am, there's a child rom for this - DUH! :lol: So that cover is now renamed to 'ddragon3j.zip'. Note: you obviously need the parent rom ddragon3.zip, in the same folder, to play this (cover for that is in Pack1)
2 covers updated - 1 from pack1 (esp.ra.de), 1 from my initial 4 covers (Logic Pro). Yes I know that's not the flyer for Logic Pro, it's actually the 3rd game in the series - Logic Pro Adventure, which doesn't work on fba - however I've edited the art itself and removed the Adventure where needed, coz frankly I can't do without this bat shit crazy game in my collection :lol:. If anyone can find a flyer for the original Logic Pro and/or Logic Pro 2, hook us up and I'll love you forever!
2 different Bomb Jack covers ala Double Dragon 3, 1 is the USA, the other Europe... now there's a bombjack.zip parent rom and a bombjack2.zip child rom: and I've not tested to see which is which!! 1 of the roms might actually be Japanese! Don't think it matters imo, but if you're fussy enough you might want to change! As with ddragon3, parent rom is needed for child rom to work blah blah etc etc...

Download link: http://filetrip.net/dl?VvTrX75bi7

Pack1: http://filetrip.net/dl?0NyilRhLI7

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 03-12-14: Another Intellivision update! thanks to Pepois for his contributions. 32 new 3 new alts, 1 cleaned, and 1 mislabled-renamed (see readme). All links & folders have been updated.

Also mightymuffy - Just FYI, I'm current with what you've posted here and have them all organized via the setup for the compatibility list.. Keep 'em comin'!

Reactions: mightymuffy

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great stuff mastershoes - been beavering away on them this evening actually, just finally got up to the ones I've been looking forward to doing: Konami's 80's US flyers!! Ohhh they're fantastic - almost all have bra-less/bikini topped 80s totty complete with them kerpow hair-dos! You can almost smell the hairspray! And the bloke actors, well fukkin hell fire! :lol:

Cheers for the extra Intellivision covers by the way, gonna update with em in a few mins! :D

Reactions: mastershoes

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 02-18-14: Added a teeny tiny Dragon 32/64 set. This covers ten of the "Dragon Data Ltd" covers. Resources were hard to come by, so I made a custom set for these with the front image and screenshots i could find. I have more covers for Dragon in the works, but thought i'd release these as i think these are the only ones that will follow this format.

DragonDataLtd-GhostAttackrom_zpsc4bf9baf.png

Reactions: MassiveRican

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. Me thinks it's time 2 go ova 2 da Source Menu buttons thread & ask 4 da last few icons a la Dragon, CoCo and whatnot XP

I've been sittin' on those for awhile now buddeh, but I only have the blanks and the Dark Umbra set done. Shoot me a pm and I'll hook ya up.

Reactions: MassiveRican

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to finish the NES Romset covers. The link below has some NÊS covers. If anyone has any game that lacks case let me know.

http://ul.to/xj6xpbe3

Thanks mang!! cleaning them up and getting them ready for the next NES update, which should be at around 100 covers between you and TCP! Although it's slowing down my progress on that Odyssey set that I creep ever so closer to finishing, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu