Controler got worse after a repair

profweetniet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I replaced the joystick module after it took a hit and the click wasn't bouncing back up but after carefully replacing it both joystick started to drift and bearly even respond when I try to calibrate them and when they do respond they make a shaking motion is ther anything I can do or is it a lost cause

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced the joystick module after it took a hit and the click wasn't bouncing back up but after carefully replacing it both joystick started to drift and bearly even respond when I try to calibrate them and when they do respond they make a shaking motion is ther anything I can do or is it a lost cause
Sounds like you got a low-quality replacement. Might want to check on the Gulikit Hall Effects joysticks...if they've wrung out all they issues w/ them they are really nice and guarantee zero drift for pretty much a lifetime.

Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sounds like you got a low-quality replacement. Might want to check on the Gulikit Hall Effects joysticks...if they've wrung out all they issues w/ them they are really nice and guarantee zero drift for pretty much a lifetime.
gulikit standard/analog ones are good too

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1