Consuming soy could make you an aggressive loner

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Very very interesting article here which I'll share for your perusal:

https://herculeanstrength.com/soy-consumption-monkeys-aggressive-loners/

The implications are immense, if not self evident to those with the eyes to see.

Highlights:

‘In the monkeys fed the higher amount of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behavior were elevated relative to monkeys fed the control diet (P‘s < 0.05). In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30% (P‘s < 0.02).’

This led the authors to conclude that ‘long-term consumption of a diet rich in soy isoflavones can have marked influences on patterns of aggressive and social behavior.’

The more soy and isoflavones a monkey consumed, the higher the frequency of intense aggression, submission, and “loner” behavior.

This really explains why Nu Males act the way they do when they're not busy playing on the Nintendo Switch their wifes boyfriend bought for them. Feel free to REEE in response if your jimmys are rustled.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
These results should be cause for alarm for one simple reason: soybean oil is the most widely consumed oil in the United States. Indeed, there has been a 100-fold increase in soybean oil consumption during the 20th century. Soybean oil is everywhere, especially in the processed foods which make up a significant portion, even a majority, of the diets of most people in America.

Makes you think.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Makes you think.

It really does as it posits a very clear link which highlights "you are what you eat". After all can you imagine your grandfather acting like this?

giphy.gif

numalesmile.png

soyboy16.jpg

I'd be willing to bet my account that the statement:

"physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30%"

Matches the actual lives of the vast majority of Tempers to a T at a bare minimum as those figures are quite modest really.

Another thing to consider:

Also:

Put the controller down. Stop eating processed crap. Go and lift some heavy weights. Talk to real girls in the real world.

Watch your life change for the better. Or feel free to passive aggressively emote and/or deny what is so obvious to those of us who aren't with this new trend.

Reactions: Ahmir

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be noted that there's no evidence of these kinds of effects in human beings.

However, soy is a good source of protein for humans, and it carries significantly fewer health risks than something like red and/or processed meats.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
It should be noted that there's no evidence of these kinds of effects in human beings.

However, soy is a good source of protein for humans, and it carries significantly fewer health risks than something like red and/or processed meats.

This post was sponsored by the National Soy Association: "Keep calm and carry on cosooming".

The facts say:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17416779/

Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist.

https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898?login=false

In univariate analyses, soy food and isoflavone intakes were inversely related to sperm concentration (Table II). This association was strongest for soy foods. Men in the highest intake level of soy foods had, on average, 35 million sperm/ml less than men who did not consume soy foods (95% CI: −67, −3), and there was a statistically significant trend toward decreasing sperm concentration with increasing soy foods intake (P, trend = 0.03).

The fact that its been shoveled into everything in increasing doses for the past few decades and then we see a truck load of feminized nu males walking around chugging down yet more soy definitely seems to prove the point as do the studies on testosterone levels in general. The concern for me is for future generations who won't have any hallmarks for masculinity as low T soyboys will be the norm and that has immense implications for anyone who actually takes the bigger picture into account and the nature of governance in regards to docile subjects.

Which I'm sure everyone will agree is all around us as aggression is called "toxic masculinity" and shamed from an early age along with the endocrine disruptors, negative social programming and countless other devious methods designed to alter humanity to fit into an agenda not in their best interests.

Am i the only sane person left on this planet?

A better question to ask is why do you feel the way you feel based on what I posted. You don't have to reply as ambivalence can be a bitch but facts are facts and I've no wish to engage in this obvious setup of yours but do wish to get people to make better lifestyle choices based on what they eat. how they spend their time and the net results on their mental, physical and hormonal health.

Men are defined by testosterone ergo. Those are the facts as anyone who was born female then switched it up can attest because they needed testosterone to make it happen yet men who are awash in xenoestrogens since birth don't want to apply that same logic to their own fragile identities.

Educate yourself and then you'll have the knowledge to make wiser decisions instead of falling for the consumption trick and all it entails.

I guarantee that 10 out 10 men with the current, standard low T levels due to environmental toxins etc.. will feel so much better, more present and energetic once they sort their hormone levels out.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This post was sponsored by the National Soy Association: "Keep calm and carry on cosooming".

The facts say:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17416779/

Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist.

https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898?login=false

In univariate analyses, soy food and isoflavone intakes were inversely related to sperm concentration (Table II). This association was strongest for soy foods. Men in the highest intake level of soy foods had, on average, 35 million sperm/ml less than men who did not consume soy foods (95% CI: −67, −3), and there was a statistically significant trend toward decreasing sperm concentration with increasing soy foods intake (P, trend = 0.03).

The fact that its been shoveled into everything in increasing doses for the past few decades and then we see a truck load of feminized nu males walking around chugging down yet more soy definitely seems to prove the point as do the studies on testosterone levels in general. The concern for me is for future generations who won't have any hallmarks for masculinity as low T soyboys will be the norm and that has immense implications for anyone who actually takes the bigger picture into account and the nature of governance in regards to docile subjects.

Which I'm sure everyone will agree is all around us as aggression is called "toxic masculinity" and shamed from an early age along with the endocrine disruptors, negative social programming and countless other devious methods designed to alter humanity to fit into an agenda not in their best interests.

A better question to ask is why do you feel the way you feel based on what I posted. You don't have to reply as ambivalence can be a bitch but facts are facts and I've no wish to engage in this obvious setup of yours but do wish to get people to make better lifestyle choices based on what they eat. how they spend their time and the net results on their mental, physical and hormonal health.

Men are defined by testosterone ergo. Those are the facts as anyone who was born female then switched it up can attest because they needed testosterone to make it happen yet men who are awash in xenoestrogens since birth don't want to apply that same logic to their own fragile identities.

Educate yourself and then you'll have the knowledge to make wiser decisions instead of falling for the consumption trick and all it entails.

I guarantee that 10 out 10 men with the current, standard low T levels due to environmental toxins etc.. will feel so much better, more present and energetic once they sort their hormone levels out.

We weren't talking about testosterone or sperm count, but if that's where you want to go, it should be noted that soy doesn't appear to have any measurable effect on testosterone or estrogen levels, nor does it have any significant effect on the quality or quantity of sperm.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19524224/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20378106/

Your articles were addressed in these studies.

Reactions: The Catboy

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
We weren't talking about testosterone or sperm count, but if that's where you want to go, it should be noted that soy doesn't appear to have any measurable effect on testosterone or estrogen levels, nor does it have any significant effect on the quality or quantity of sperm.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19524224/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20378106/

Your articles were addressed in these studies.

Both of those factors are an intrinsic part of what makes a man a man and pertinent to the discussion. The issue I have with studies is that apart from the replication crisis that plagues the entire field is that there is so much payola, tenure etc.. at play that its simply not honest.

I prefer a basic knowledge of the sciences, practical experimentation and local study with people willing to participate in small groups to see what the effects are.

46c8e9f1f1cbe524d48a8789a4756ef3.png

testosterone-structure.jpg

estradiol.jpg

I could go into the halide group as well as they are under similar attack of hormonal keys that are in excess in the modern environment, fit the lock and thus prevent the beneficial ones from gaining access as that is also rife but hopefully you get the point with me having to labor it.

Anyone who wishes to test it out for themselves can eat 12 organically raised, free range eggs every day for a month and see what happens to your waistline, your mood, your muscle mass and many other biomarkers that come along with optimized T levels.

Obviously you'll need to adjust your daily intake/macros to account as 12 eggs is around 900 calories but every single naysayer who actually tried the above was astounded by the physiological and psychological shifts they experienced as its so obvious. Even the ones that didn't work out noticed. The ones who did gained more gains and had better recovery time/endurance/beat personal records.

And yet for decades we've been told eggs, cholesterol and fats are the enemy by peer reviewed studied, mass marketing etc... when the truth is exactly the inverse because its what the body needs to create testosterone.

molecules.gif

I urge you to try it for yourself, even if only for 7 days and report your findings based on your own experience or feel free to continue quoting what other people say that may or may not be in your best interests.

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, now we're being compared to monkeys with limited factors, as humans live in a complex society where there's many factors involved. Simply put monkeys differ from humans, just as each human individual differ from one another, and science itself has it's limits to the point it seems like it's a closed religion. My question is, which genius asshat fed soy to the monkey and considered that usefull? :teach:

Reactions: Ahmir

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“What makes a man a man”

Do you even hear yourself? This is the fucking TEMP and you’re going off about how you’re the only one privy to the path to true manhood. I was wrong when I told you earlier to get a hobby, it seems you have one: deluding yourself into thinking your own loneliness and social isolation is the result of some grand conspiracy to emasculate you. Joke is, you’re doing it so very well yourself!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme