Soy Milk is bad for you

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
For all you cow loving people that do not want to rape cows to get their milk and drink soy milk instead.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/consuming-soy-could-make-you-an-aggressive-loner.608808/

Very very interesting article here which I'll share for your perusal:

https://herculeanstrength.com/soy-consumption-monkeys-aggressive-loners/

The implications are immense, if not self evident to those with the eyes to see.

Highlights:

‘In the monkeys fed the higher amount of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behavior were elevated relative to monkeys fed the control diet (P‘s < 0.05). In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30% (P‘s < 0.02).’

This led the authors to conclude that ‘long-term consumption of a diet rich in soy isoflavones can have marked influences on patterns of aggressive and social behavior.’

The more soy and isoflavones a monkey consumed, the higher the frequency of intense aggression, submission, and “loner” behavior.

This really explains why Nu Males act the way they do when they're not busy playing on the Nintendo Switch their wifes boyfriend bought for them. Feel free to REEE in response if your jimmys are rustled.

Last edited by SG854,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: CoolMe

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
You're still obsessed with my hormone levels, huh? I thought you'd moved on to a new obsession of being a dick about people giving a shit about a war. I guess you can manage two unhealthy obsessions, impressive.
I was actually testing my intuition and seeing if you fell into the stereo types associated with your screen name. Are you also unkempt in apperance and often found smelling like patchouli perchance? :rofl:

One thing I will say is you have impeccable taste in games though. Pushmo should've been known the world over as its saturated with charm and a very amusing title.

Anyway, I assure my obsessions are generally healthy and I can manage quite a few of them at the same time as its a lifestyle.

Do take a break from the devils lettuce though dave, think of me as your guide because we both know your indulgence has became over indulgence over the past year especially so let the receptors down regulate a bit, eh?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was actually testing my intuition and seeing if you fell into the stereo types associated with your screen name. Are you also unkempt in apperance and often found smelling like patchouli perchance? :rofl:

One thing I will say is you have impeccable taste in games though. Pushmo should've been known the world over as its saturated with charm and a very amusing title.

Anyway, I assure my obsessions are generally healthy and I can manage quite a few of them at the same time as its a lifestyle.

Do take a break from the devils lettuce though dave, think of me as your guide because we both know your indulgence has became over indulgence over the past year especially so let the receptors down regulate a bit, eh?
I know your whole thing is making wild overarching assumptions about people based on sweeping stereotypes fed to you by others, and very little in the way of meaningful information, but fwiw I don't "do the marijuanas". You don't know anything about me or anyone else here, you just repeatedly post regurgitated bullshit in an attempt to make you feel superior to others, to try and stop yourself noticing how shitty you really feel about yourself because you can't find anything better to do than this.

Reactions: CoolMe

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
I know your whole thing is making wild overarching assumptions about people based on sweeping stereotypes fed to you by others, and very little in the way of meaningful information, but fwiw I don't "do the marijuanas". You don't know anything about me or anyone else here, you just repeatedly post regurgitated bullshit in an attempt to make you feel superior to others, to try and stop yourself noticing how shitty you really feel about yourself because you can't find anything better to do than this.

dave, you are a wise man certainly. One with a lot of anger issues for sure, but definitely some wisdom in there as well. Must be due to the unconventional path you trod to get here.

I find your insight into me intriguing. Would you like to share more of your impressions of the person behind the screen? Make sure you keep your trademark honesty and directness though. No pressure.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dave, you are a wise man certainly. One with a lot of anger issues for sure, but definitely some wisdom in there as well. Must be due to the unconventional path you trod to get here.

I find your insight into me intriguing. Would you like to share more of your impressions of the person behind the screen? Make sure you keep your trademark honesty and directness though. No pressure.
If lying in bed smiling peacefully while calling you out on your bullshit counts as anger issues, then yeah I'm range incarnate. Keep making those assumptions, buddy.

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You're trying to make me fart, and I'm not sure why.

download.gif

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
i have soy milk for all of you. nice and warm.

:tpi:

That much is obvious from your behavior. Thanks for your generosity but you can keep it and ensure you stay living the Estro Life!

If lying in bed smiling peacefully while calling you out on your bullshit counts as anger issues, then yeah I'm range incarnate. Keep making those assumptions, buddy.
Do you ever wonder why you spend so much time in bed, surfing with your screen propped on your belly? More to the point what is it in my demeanor that evidently irks something within your psyche? They say we hate those who are either exactly like us or the incarnation of that which we wish we were.

To the rest, we're indifferent.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They say we hate those who are either exactly like us or the incarnation of that which we wish we were.
They really don't say that. At least I've never heard anybody say it, but I'll allow for the fact that I don't frequent whatever "delusions of superiority" circles where you get your "facts" and the aforementioned sweeping stereotypes and whatever else has moulded you into.... whatever the fuck this is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: through apparently theres a wii64 version for ps3