ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I obviously need

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totodile said:
If you mean among the temp versions, either is fine. If you do still have an issue with IVs, this is something the original dev has to fix.

I stopped using Pokesav altogether, then went to PokeGen. PokeGen is having the same problem.

EDIT: It's not PokeGen or Pokesav. It's Infinite Recursion's GTS Script.

PhantomVictini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Action replay code Manager won't accept the codes it makes. I dragged the saved code onto the ARCM and it didn't show up, so I tried to open the XML to see the actual code (to maybe put it in manually), and I got this:

Error.png

Mean anything to you?

P.s.
I'm running Windows 7, AR is updated, and I have the latest temp version.

Zetaphrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PhantomVictini said:
The Action replay code Manager won't accept the codes it makes. I dragged the saved code onto the ARCM and it didn't show up, so I tried to open the XML to see the actual code (to maybe put it in manually), and I got this:

Error.png

Mean anything to you?

P.s.

I've been dealing with that since the very first moment I started using Windows 7, dragging the XML not working anymore, just open the XML using notepad (I do this for all programs that have XML files so you might as well set it up for permanent) and just manually enter the code. It's a little more tedious but most of it is copy/pasting. This is how I found out it was still producing japanese codes, which I don't think he has fixed yet 'cause he removed the link.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Totodile!

Windows XP works well with this. Its so convenient. The other Pokesav I found was too big for my screen; this compact version rocks!!!
yaynds.gif

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you planning on fixing on the pokeball error and some things i noticed when you try to evlove some of the pokes there ablity change and with eggs if you trade them when they hatch they wont be shiny

PhantomVictini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetaphrem said:
I've been dealing with that since the very first moment I started using Windows 7, dragging the XML not working anymore, just open the XML using notepad (I do this for all programs that have XML files so you might as well set it up for permanent) and just manually enter the code. It's a little more tedious but most of it is copy/pasting. This is how I found out it was still producing japanese codes, which I don't think he has fixed yet 'cause he removed the link.

Copying and pasting from notepad worked like a charm! Thank you!
yay.gif

Demonic Ice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PhantomVictini said:

Error.png

Mean anything to you?

P.s.
Just open it with notepad.

Anyways, does anyone know how to convert these codes into the US version? Because when I export it it's for Japanese...

Zetaphrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonic Ice said:
PhantomVictini said:

Error.png

Mean anything to you?

P.s.
Just open it with notepad.

Anyways, does anyone know how to convert these codes into the US version? Because when I export it it's for Japanese...

I asked that a while a go, which he posted a fix and then retracted it which means it's WIP.
If there is a way to manually convert the codes or with a program, I would like to know as well.
biggrin.gif

Ssargon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find if you open the XML with any text editor and replace all the "é"s with regular "e"s it can be dragged in fine. Using a text editor with a "replace all" feature makes it quick and relatively painless.

If this is known, I apologise. I didn't see this solution on this page.

Kawo said:
Some moves are not in the pokesav editor, I will post everytime I find one.
This is one of them:
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/purgatory.shtml
Thank you for the work.
Purgatoty's English name is Inferno, which exists in the movelist.

Alphacme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I looked at the "Edit Stats" thing, and I saw an option called "Ball Capsule"; what's that?

One of my Pokémon has that option, but I just don't know what the hell it is/does...

Could anyone help by answering what it does?

Rappull

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone tell me what the translation of the Ghost-type move Hex is? I can't seem to find the translation or even the move itself in the dropdown in PokesavB/W. Thanks in advance!

Zetaphrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaredmf1012 said:
Zetaphrem said:
It's been a while, is the program done yet?
It still only works on Japanese games.
Yes it does? Try updating your version

Update to what? Both links in the first post page lead to the same version.
They both still give out codes that are only viable for Japanese versions of the game.
If the Pokesav was released to function with codes for use with American ARs then where is the link please?
I either missed it or is not here, help appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-