Anomaly - Android PORT (COMPLETE COLLECTION) - Rinnegatamante

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In the last days coder rinnegatamante had port the complete series from Anomaly, this are 4 game titles and is a lot coder work. He still brings here and there updates for all this titles and for sure more will come. This games was also released for PC-CDRom and was created from 11 bit studios from east europe poland. My knowledge for this games are zero, but want to share this informations. Anyway I had test Korea and it was working with PSTV and PS3 Controller over virtual touchscreen. So this games get a highlight for my self in first time play. Its a strategy game like C&C. As you read the credits, this ports are team based from Rinnegatamante, gl33ntwine the Mass Effect and Dead Space coder, CatoTheYounger and Once13one.
There are now 40 Android ports for the Vita system !
Million Thanks Rinnegatamante and your team members for your insane work here ! My Gosh.

Here you go :

/

Title List:

Anomaly Warzone Earth HD 2011
Anomaly Korea 2012
Anomaly 2 2013
Anomaly Defenders 2014

/

Description:

http://www.11bitstudios.com

* Anomaly Warzone Earth HD 2011 - 11 bit studios S.A.

Version 1.18

Winner of the prestigious Apple Design Award, critically acclaimed game Anomaly Warzone Earth comes to Amazon App Store and turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience of tower offense.

Wyjątkowe połączenie akcji i strategii w formule odwróconej gry tower defense. W nieodległej przyszłości dochodzi do inwazji obcych na Ziemię. Twoim zadaniem jest poprowadzenie pancernego oddziału ulicami miast, planowanie trasy i odpowiednie dobranie jednostek, by zwyciężyć.

Touch Arcade 100/100 !
GamePro 100/100 !
PocketGamer UK 100/100 !
AppSpy 100/100 !
IGN 85 / 100 !

* Anomaly Korea 2012 - 11 bit studios S.A.

Version: 1.0

The sequel to the critically acclaimed ‘Anomaly Warzone Earth’.
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use new units and powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!

Anomaly Korea to samodzielny dodatek do Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maszyny z obcej planety powróciły i tym razem podjęły atak na terenie Korei. Twoja robota to poprowadzić oddział do walki i odebrzeć atak obcych.

* Anomaly 2 2013 - 11 bit studios S.A.

Version: 1.2

Gra strategiczna będąca kontynuacją Anomaly Warzone Earth. Zawiera wszystkie mechaniki oryginału, a do tego mnóstwo nowości: morfowanie jednostek, ponad milion kombinacji taktycznych, post-apokaliptyczny świat i multiplayer w trybie tower defense kontra tower offense.

* Anomaly Defenders 2014 - 11 bit studios S.A.

Gra strategiczna zamykająca serię Anomaly, w której odwrócona formuła tower-defense wraca na właściwe tory. Role się odwróciły - teraz kontratak wojsk ludzi zagraża planecie obcych, której musisz bronić.

/

NFO:

Author: Rinnegatamante

Description:
This is a wrapper/port of Anomaly Warzone Earth, Korea, 2 and Defenders for PSVITA.
The port works by loading the official Android ARMv6 executable in memory, resolving its imports with native functions and patching it in order to properly run. By doing so, it's basically as if we emulate a minimalist Android environment in which we run natively the executable as it is.

Requirements:
- libshacccg.suprx
- kubridge.skprx
- fd_fix.skprx OR repatch_ex.skprx
- Game Data Files: Android

Game Data Anomaly Warzone Earth ~ 150MB
Game Data Anomaly Korea ~ 300MB
Game Data Anomaly 2 ~ 1.3GB
Game Data Anomaly Defenders ~ 830MB

* Anomaly WE Vita v.1.1

https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1046
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/anomaly-we_vita/releases

Changelog:

01 Mar - v.1.1
Moved to precompiled shaders usage. Makes loading times much faster.
Made so that it's possible to pause/resume game by pressing the Start button.
Disabled game logs. Slightly improves performances.

27 Feb - v.1.0
Source upload.

Note: This wrapper has been tested only with v.1.12 since it's the last version not featuring an OBB file.

Setup Instructions (For End Users)
In order to properly install the game, you'll have to follow these steps precisely:
Install kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ux0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:

*KERNEL
ux0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ux0:tai/fd_fix.skprx

Note: Don't install fd_fix.skprx if you're using rePatch plugin

Optional: Install PSVshell to overclock your device to 500Mhz.
Install libshacccg.suprx, if you don't have it already, by following this guide.
Obtain your copy of Anomaly: Warzone Earth HD legally for Android in form of an .apk file.
Open the apk with your zip explorer and extract the file libAndroidGame.so from the lib/armeabi folder to ux0:data/anomaly.
Extract the folder assets to ux0:data/anomaly.

Credits:
CatoTheYounger for the screenshots and for testing the homebrew.
gl33ntwine for helping dealing with partial automatization of shaders translation.

* Anomaly Korea Vita v.1.2

https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1047
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/anomaly-korea_vita/releases

Changelog:

05 Mar - v.1.2
Added intro video playback when the game is launched.
Added configurable options and a companion app to edit those settings (Framecap, Graphics Quality and Antialiasing).
Clusterized shaders in subfolders. Now loading times should be faster.
Reworked Livearea assets (Thanks to Once13one).
Disabled game logs (Slight performance boost).
Bind L to mission goals showup.
Bind R to fast forward.

01 Mar - v.1.1
Made so that it's possible to pause/resume game by pressing the Start button.

27 Feb - v.1.0
Source upload.

Note: This wrapper has been tested only with v.1.03.

Setup Instructions (For End Users):

In order to properly install the game, you'll have to follow these steps precisely:
Install kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ux0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:

*KERNEL

Install libshacccg.suprx, if you don't have it already, by following this guide.
Obtain your copy of Anomaly: Korea legally for Android in form of an .apk file and a .obb file.
Open the apk with your zip explorer and extract the file libAndroidAnomaly.so from the lib/armeabi folder to ux0:data/anomaly_korea.
Place the obb file named as main.obb in ux0:data/anomaly_korea.

Credits:
gl33ntwine for helping dealing with partial automatization of shaders translation.
Once13one for the Livearea assets

* Anomaly 2 Vita v.1.2

https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1050
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/anomaly2_vita/releases

Changelog:

03 Mar - v.1.2
Added configurator app.
Made possible to change Graphics Quality.
Made possible to change Textures Quality.
Added optional 30 fps cap.
Made possible to overload language setting.
Disabled logs (Slight performance improvements).
Reworked Livearea assets (Thanks to Once13one).

01 Mar - v.1.1
Added multilanguage support.

28 Feb - v.1.0
Source upload.

Note: This wrapper has been tested only with v.1.2.

*KERNEL

Obtain your copy of Anomaly 2 legally for Android in form of an .apk file and a .obb file.
Open the apk with your zip explorer and extract the file libAndroidGame.so from the lib/armeabi folder to ux0:data/anomaly2.
Place the obb file named as main.obb in ux0:data/anomaly2.

Credits:
Once13one for the Livearea assets.

* Anomaly Defenders Vita v.1.0

https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1051
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/anomaly-defenders_vita/releases

Changelog:

28 Feb - v.1.0
Source upload.

Note: This wrapper has been tested only with v.1.01.

*KERNEL

Obtain your copy of Anomaly Defenders legally for Android in form of an .apk file and a .obb file.
Open the apk with your zip explorer and extract the file libAndroidGame.so from the lib/armeabi folder to ux0:data/anomaly_defenders.
Place the obb file named as main.obb in ux0:data/anomaly_defenders.

Credits:

/

When this is not enough, rinnegatamante is not stoping and port the next 10 andorid games !
Let see what the future brings ! Thanks to all of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!