ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TimeFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Narayan said:
TimeFire said:
Narayan said:
TimeFire said:
No one of the languages works.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit SP1.
What can I or do I have to do?
what do you mean?
I mean that I tried every version of this Pokesav, but none of them works on my Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1.
what do you mean by it does'nt work? it doesn't run? try running it on administrator.

Do you really think that I didn't tried it yet?
rolleyes.gif

I tried every single option that Windows offers.
It just doesn't work/run. Windows calls it "AppCrash".

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
TimeFire said:
Narayan said:
TimeFire said:
Narayan said:
TimeFire said:
No one of the languages works.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit SP1.
What can I or do I have to do?
what do you mean?
I mean that I tried every version of this Pokesav, but none of them works on my Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1.
what do you mean by it does'nt work? it doesn't run? try running it on administrator.

Do you really think that I didn't tried it yet?
rolleyes.gif

I tried every single option that Windows offers.
It just doesn't work/run. Windows calls it "AppCrash".
ahh, pardon me but you didn't say it, hehe sorry that's all i know.

PhantomVictini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aquablade11 said:
I asked this question about 5 days ago or so, and I seemed to be ignored. So here is my second attempt to get some ACTUAL help. Here is what I asked before, word for word.

"When I save the XML file to be put into the Action Replay Code Manager, it does not accept the file. It tells me it cannot open the file. I tried the suggestions given by previous people, such as updating the software and the firmware, but neither of them did anything. In fact, when I tried to update the firmware, it said "Protocol Error" at the last second. Does anybody have any other suggestions on how to get this to work?

Here's some other info if it helps:
I have the US version of Pokemon Black.
I have an Action Replay DS, not a DSi, and I bought it in late 2009. I bought a new one the other day, but my computer wouldn't recognize it, after several tries, so I'm going to return it tomorrow.
I have also tried CloneCharizard's version, and his XML files work fine when being put into the AR, but when I start the game, and activate the Pokesav Generated code, it goes to a blank white screen, and won't continue to the actual game. Then I tried this version, and yeah. This happened.

I would greatly appreciate any help and suggestions. Thanks."

If none of you have a clue, then I'd like to know another place I can ask this question where there might be other people who CAN help me. Thanks.

I am having the same problem. Any ideas anyone?

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering : How do you edit the Meloetta,Keldeo and Genesect events ? I mean,it's not like we're gonna have them soon,and I think I will not play anymore at this point (I still didn't finished Tales Of Innocence,and just started OkamiDen...
smile.gif
)

Bahamut1112

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, this version of Pokesav seems to have a virus on it, causing it to be deleted as it finishes downloading. Is there any way this could be resolved?

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bahamut1112 said:
For some reason, this version of Pokesav seems to have a virus on it, causing it to be deleted as it finishes downloading. Is there any way this could be resolved?
Have you tried both links? Either one works fine for me.

CrysisCeph

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for translating this! I don't know why other people steal work then lie about it. You're faster and actually have accurate translations.
Another I looked at just has random stuff put in to replace the Japanese.

Zetaphrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this just happening to me or are you still working on the code output for U
'cause the current two English translations shoot Japanese code outputs XMLs, which of course won't work on my PkWhite game. ~~~~Zetaphrem

shade3134

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say for example, I make a level 5 Treecko, is there a generator that would give me numbers to set it's EV/IVs as? I'm not exactly sure what numbers to set them as, or any which would be acceptable to look legit.

I obviously need

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an issue with the Pokesav generator's IV database.

EDIT: My mistake. I am actually talking about CloneCharizard's translation.

I'll test yours out and hopefully I do not have any problems. If I do, I will let you know.

I obviously need

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am quite confused. What is the definitive file that I need to download in order to make changes to some .pkm files that I uploaded to my computer through Python/IR GTS? CloneCharizard's Pokesav has some pretty poor IV stat issues (the only Pokemon that worked for me was Chandelure).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetaphrem said:
Is this just happening to me or are you still working on the code output for UI will upload a temp fix in about 24hrs after this post. On another note I didn't find the time to update the other languages before, it'll be uploaded too.
[JUiCE said:
]Anyone know when they will figure out the Hidden Values for b/w???For hidden power? I assume they're the same. As for hex, they're possibly unassigned until proven otherwise.
Progenitus said:
A quick question, how do I make pokemon that is poketransferred from older gen on this
Making it legit btwIf you mean from scratch, you may have to create them on HGSS/etc. From there you have to use KazoWAR's Pokeshift application, but this method may be old. It's better to wait for an update or a new tool because I don't think they figured out legit checks yet.QUOTE(shade3134 @ Mar 28 2011, 02:32 PM) is there a generator that would give me numbers to set it's EV/IVs as?
I'm not aware of any tool available. IV's are randomly made, but there are some ways to control them. If you're lazy, put two near max and around 16 for the others. As for EV, 510 is the max total you should have I think, so I'd guess max out one you like, then randomly use the rest.QUOTE(I obviously need help @ Mar 29 2011, 04:02 PM)
What is the definitive file that I need to download in order to make changes to some .pkm files that I uploaded to my computer through Python/IR GTS?
If you mean among the temp versions, either is fine. If you do still have an issue with IVs, this is something the original dev has to fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...