Homebrew Complete Guide on how to hack your 3DS

ZeastTheMiiverseHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it is because reasons I stated, also Plailect's is more expansive.
That's rude.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No it can't. This is just some guy stealing Plailect's guide, not understanding the implications of making this, and cutting away tons of information. It does not help us in any way.
I didn't make this for you specifically, did I? No, I made this for people who are interested in hacking my 3DS, not to mention I never looked at plailect's guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah! Getting a different point of veiw on this can also help us a ton!!!! Thanks OP :)
Thank you

Reactions: Deleted User

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason this guy made this guide is because I gave him Plailect's guide and he couldn't understand it fully, so once I cleared up a couple of hundred of things up for him, he decided to use his new knowledge to create a guide of his own. This guide may be useful to people who aren't hardcore homebrew users (like him, at first), though Plailect's guide is still much better for anyone else.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, everyone here realizes there are other - and possibly better - guides out there. There is no need to be redundant, folks.
I edited that post. Might wanna check the edit before assuming I'm saying this is guide is udder crap.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
For the record, I replied before you edited the post. I thought you were just one of the many people complaining.
my b. I got the notification after I edited it.

Reactions: Logan Pockrus

Ketchup901

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF remove that.

I didn't make this for people to shit on me and move to a different guide. Besides, not everyone likes/understands Plailect's guide
The only reason you wouldn't understand Plailect's guide is if you were literally dyslexic or had some kind of severe mental disability.
There is no reason to have a second one.
If you are dyslexic and have a severe mental disability, you won't understand this guide either.
Also I'm not being rude, I'm trying to prevent bricking people's 3DS and making people use outdated methods or software, because so far you haven't said anything about updating the guide.
Again, there is no point to this guide, and if there is, please tell me what it is.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF remove that.

I didn't make this for people to shit on me and move to a different guide. Besides, not everyone likes/understands Plailect's guide
Plailect's guide literally goes into full detail, which is much better to prevent bricks than your somewhat vague explanations. Don't be upset because someone links an already-well-known guide that has existed already and is, not trying to be rude, but it is much better than yours with it even going so far as to basically hold your hand through every step: from initially setting up homebrew, to downgrading and even troubleshooting for some common problems that can occure while going through this process.
I'm sorry you don't like to hear that. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean people are trying to be rude for saying the other guide is superior, because at this point it is and you are interpreting that as hate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...