COMPETITION: How Much Do You LOVE GBAtemp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogers_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My entry:
pspkirby4gbatemp.png

Little bit about it..
It's based on a psp wallpaper I made for my friend's little sister who really likes kirby. If anyone wants the original to use for their psp, I can post that up too.
It wasn't meant to be snzzy with the graphics, but rather.. just something cute, a child would enjoy.

D

Deleted User

I love GBATemp so much a little bit of pee comes out when I think of it.

ninomalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just love GBATemp. I'm about to be 29 and play GBA and NDS games and GBATemp is my #1 source. Thanks GBATemp!

XxDaSaMixX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LOVE YOU GBAtemp.net

I am in love with you GBAtemp.NET!!
wub.gif
But not always….…At first, I was surfing across waves of crummy and cruel web sites, in search of a home for my geekdom to melt with and become one. Until my friend, Google, showed me to the light. This light I have longed for forever. I never new such bliss could exist. Each and every day, I lust for you. I nervously, and impatiently fret around in school, until 3.05 when the bell sounds, and I am finally free. I am finally free to meet up with my love, GBAtemp.net. We share news, and information with each other, and I love your liveliness. You tickle me joyously, with great news, and unbiased reviews, and I can sleep easily with the fact that there will be more of you the next day. I love logging in and out of you everyday, and I know you love it too. Of course I have protection, and its on each time I log into you. I don’t want anyone stealing my key to your love. After I’m done logging in, I post all over you. It feels great posting on you because I can express myself all over you. I also, love it when you post back at me, and it always gets all in my face. I also love your friends as well. You have thousands of them. I love posting at them, and I think they like posting at me too, but I’m not sure. Don’t get mad GBAtemp.net, you are my one true love, the others are just my associates. But maybe, whenever we are all trap in a thread, we can all post at each other, and have even more fun….Maybe. I love you GBAtemp.net. I really do. And if you don’t love me, I still love you. I hope you have a great and loveful Valentines Day my love, and remember, I know where you live.
cool.gif

Sincerely,

wub.gif
XxDaSaMixX
wub.gif

Iloveyou.jpg

By the way, Im NOT gay.
happy.gif

sven0602

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love GBAtemp, too! Its the worlds best Website! Everyday news about Nds,Wii ...! Everyday i go to this page!!!

It´s my favorite website!

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
I love gbatemp so much, I stole my friend's toys to make this video

this is the gbatemp fan club dancing because they love gbatemp. it is a large party with lively music and fun dancing. why don't you click and have fun too?

(almost as awesome as gbatemp, without it I would be completely lost. Better than gamespot or ign that only provide commercial news, and better than gamesradar that only makes fun of commercial news, not only does it give me the best news on nds homebrew, it also lets me have lots of fun and talk to alot of cool people. I am so glad i made this my #1 instead of maxconsole, everyone here is so knowledgeable and cool, which only makes the awesome content gbatemp gives us even better)

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love GBATemp enough to post this even AFTER working 13 grueling Valentine's Day retail hours!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is my entry.
I have no idea if I'm eligible for a prize or not... it doesn't matter.
GBAtemp picked me up when I was down, and continues to do so daily.
Happy Valentines day to:
Laguerzinho, tshu, Orc, OrR, TPi, Linkiboy, veho, tama mog, Shinji, dafatkid, hitto, lookout, .TakaM, Eruonen, Golds, Extreme Coder, Harsky, dice, PiNa, 5uck3rpunch, Takeshi, mikesinclair, Jax, Mucuna, kingeightsix, FAST6191, Mehdi, Bitbyte, OSW, nintendofreak, Squiffy, HugeCock, Verocity, GameGeezer, Psyfira, matt1freek, Hanafuda, RayorDragonFall, Westside, [M]artin, Xflash, Qpido, ShadowXP, corbs132, cruddybuddy, 754boy, yuyuyup, jumpman, sinkhead, Dirtie, and all the people I've done sigs and avatars for, and about a hundred others that I'm gonna kick myself for not mentioning.

Extra special happy Valentines to Costello and Opium for being big ol' sweethearts, and Shaun and Thug and all the rest of the top brass for welcoming me into the fold.

I love GBAtemp, and I shall not forsake thee!

Here's your card...

happyvalentine.png

Navarr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to be flat-out with it.

I Love GBAtemp.net

Not in the fanboish, "OMG HEIL GBATEMP!" *raises hand in air*
But in the "You need some money?" *takes the 5 cents he has and gives it over*

GBAtemp always keeps me up to date, its always full of information, and their is a full community here, if i ever wanted to take part in it.

So this valentines day, I say Thank You GBAtemp, for being such a good informational site, for having such a good community, and for pulling off freaking awesome stunts like giving away 3 R4DS SLOT-1 ROMCARTS.

I may not be important, but all I can say to possibly try to prove a fraction of my love for GBAtemp:

I Love GBA Temp times (((Infinity^Inifity)^Infinity)^Infinity)^Infinity and Beyond!

Thank You, GBATemp!
nds.gif

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My entry for the competition. Hope you like it and good luck to everyone here.

GBAtemp – the best site in the world.
By Grubbymitts

It was St. Valentine’s day. I was settled in for a quiet day, resting, feet up, laptop on and surfing the pages of GBAtemp when the doorbell rang. Diedre, my wife of ten years, got up from the sofa and went to answer the door.
“Simon, it’s my mother!”
Oh dear God! What did she want?
My mother-in-law, or Grizzly Adams as I like to call her, stormed into the living room.
“I see you’re here!” she snapped.
“It is my house!” I retaliated.
“Simon, don’t talk to my mother like that!” Diedre told me. “Sorry, mother.”

Doris, the gorgon, stared at me. I turned away before I faced a life of petrifaction. The ogress before me, attired in a pink dress with matching hat, was the size of a mountain, a danger to shipping. “Are you getting off your idle backside so that I can sit down?” she spat.
Diedre pleaded with her eyes for me not to start an argument. I had told my wife time after time that she needed to stand up to her termagant of a mother, but she refused to believe that there was anything wrong with her. Reluctantly, I stood up and let the old hag have my beloved sofa all to her self. The mad cow almost sat on my laptop.
“Shift this piece of crap too!” she yelled, hurling my laptop to the floor. “GBAtemp? What kind of pussyboy plays on a DS? Real men hack their PSPs with Dark_Alex’s firmware and only surf Maxconsole!!!”
My blood boiled, but for the sake of my marriage, I let her transgression go.
“Make me a cup of tea!” the battleaxe demanded. Diedre began to move toward the kitchen but the witch said, “Not you, dear. Your pathetic excuse for a husband can do it.”

I bit my tongue and went to brew her tea. From in the kitchen I could hear the old shrew slagging me off.
“He hasn’t got a job. He’s run up thousands of pounds in debt. He can’t even give me a grandchild! You’d do best to leave him!”

I finished making the cup of tea and took it into her. She snatched it off me without a thank you and took a long sip. Her face contorted and she spat out the tea. A tablespoon of salt in a cuppa does that.
“You nasty, horrid man!” she screamed, and threw the scalding tea at me. I jumped out of the way, but the tea hit the laptop screen. Sparks flew out of it and my beloved portable pc died a premature, painful death. I sank to my knees and sobbed.
“That’ll teach you!” the nag cackled. “Now, make me a proper cup of tea, you worthless pimple on the arse of humanity!”
I slowly rose to my feet, fists clenched, my eyes aflame. “You evil, twisted, depraved, baneful old crow!” I declared.
“HOW DARE YOU!” shrieked the harpy on my sofa. “I’ll skin you alive!”

Doris stood up and advanced upon me. Twenty five stone of fat, useless whore of Satan, with fire in her eyes reached out to strangle me. Just as she was about to grab my neck, my laptop rose from the dead. GBAtemp’s homepage flashed up and I heard an angry roar emanate from my laptop’s speakers. Ethereal hands, made up of tiny noughts and ones reached from the screen and grabbed the harpy around her ample waist. Doris tried to shake them off, but their grip was too strong.
“Diedre! Help your poor mother!” the crone cried, as she batted away at GBAtemp’s vengeful hands.

Diedre rushed over to help her mother, but something was wrong. However much Diedre pulled her mother, the hands’ grip tightened. Suddenly, the laptop’s screen began to ripple. I blinked as I saw teeth, rows and rows of tiny, sharp gnashers, appear all over GBAtemp’s homepage. The hands dragged my mother-in-law towards the screen. The teeth crunched and my mother-in-law began to sink into the laptop’s gaping maw.

The banshee wailed as GBAtemp chewed and chomped on her. Diedre tried to pull her mother from the laptop, but it was no good. I grabbed my wife and pulled her away, before she too was eaten alive.
Within seconds almost all of the crazed crone had been devoured, but even to the end she spat a tirade of filth at me. I made notes, she was very creative.
“Rot in the deepest, darkest, dankest depths of Hell, you foul demon!” I yelled, throwing my head back and laughing maniacally. “Even Dark Freaking Alex can’t help you now!”
“Leave him, Diedre!” screeched the harridan as the laptop pulled the last of her in.
“Yes, mother!” Before the echoes of my mother-in-law’s dying screams had stopped bouncing around the room, Diedre had packed her suitcase, hailed a cab and flitted.
GBAtemp burped and the fishwife’s hat flew out of the screen. I ducked as it shot past my head and hit the wall behind me. I picked it up and placed it on the mantelpiece, a reminder of the day GBAtemp slew a dragon.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of my doorbell ringing continuously. I clutched my head as the celebratory hangover kicked in and the doorbell sounded like Big Ben going off in my bonce. I staggered to the front door, tripping over discarded beer cans and a half-eaten kebab.
I opened the door and saw a man standing on my doorstep. He was dressed in black trousers, a white shirt and a black leather jacket. His head was shaven and his eyes were dark and cold.
“Mr Mitts?” he asked. “I have an order here from your credit supplier to collect three thousand pounds. Do you have that available in cash, Mr Mitts?”
I shook my head. “Then, I have no choice but to repossess items from your house until I have collected enough to pay off your debt.”
I nodded and let him in. I wasn’t about to pick a fight with him, I could barely see straight. The bailiff walked into my living room and began to take stock of my belongings.

“You look worn out,” I told the bailiff as he worked. “Have you been busy this morning?”
The bailiff nodded. “Yeah, a few people didn’t want to pay. I had to convince them, if you know what I mean.” He rubbed his swollen knuckles. “Tiring work.”
“Indeed. Well, you’ll get no hassle from me,” I replied. I removed the beer cans from my sofa. “In fact, please consider this laptop.” I handed him the laptop, still powered up. “As you can see it works a treat and it’s currently logged onto a most interesting site: GBATemp. Have you heard of it?”
“GBAtemp?” the bailiff sneered. “Are you a wussy DS owner? Real men play PSPs!”
I smiled and turned away as I heard the screams fill the air.

The End.

Omero

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.net
XP
Country
Italy
As one of the 3 original founders of GBAtemp, I had to do something.
As a fellow GBA and NDS proud owner and addict, I had to do something.
As a sore whiner who doesn't even own a proper flash cart, not to mention an R4, I had to do something.

Sure I do love GBAtemp, back from the KiVan days where we were just 3 guys willing to have fun together and help people all over the world having fun as much as we were. That's where it all started you know.

But since I used to be admin here, since I still feel somehow as a 'staff member' I really didn't feel 'in place' making up a photoshopping, directing a cool youtube vid, writing down a poem, telling you a fairy tale about how much I love GBAtemp, or whatever.

That's your role guys, not mine.

BUT... I knew I still had to do something to help you out expressing yourself.

A photoshop tutorial? Hell no, I seriously suck at that.
Actor in a youtubeIloveyagbatempvid? Hahahaha good one man.
Being your muse while you write down a poem? Humm... that would work, but I think you would prefer a chick for that... or tits at least.
tongue.gif

.... humm..... only fairy tales are left out... sowhat?... hum.... oh.... maybe... if... yes... YES! YES!!! YES I KNOW! NOW I KNOW!

I'LL BE YOUR FAIRY!!!
fatinace3.jpg

PS. Yep, that's me guys, with a DIY 100% original fairy dress. Now you can write fairy tales. Ta-dah.

This is my entry.

trinest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
anothercodelabs.co.uk
XP
Country
I love gbatemp so much if I was the president/primister/other goverment person I'll make a 4 week holiday just for GBAtemp where everyone will party and play DS and post on GBAtemp and if you didn't, you'd go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste