COMPETITION: How Much Do You LOVE GBAtemp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeZMehK

The Wielder of the Keyblade
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well seeing how when I was about to post my entry, the site goes down... Anyway I hope it still counts:

Seeing that I'm graduating from college in June, I don't have time to do such spiffy entries plus knowing my luck, I wouldn't have won anyway but here is a small entry just to say I entered:

I love GBATemp.NET so much that I would name my first child after you.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
If GBATemp were a girl, I'd like to have hard sex with her
biggrin.gif

(yeah ! I'm sure I'm gonna win with this !)

cheezbunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iluvgbatemp_by_teh_ch33z.jpg

cheezbunny loves GBAtemp so much that he went on a date with it just to show his love and affection for it.
Even though these two lovers were freshly introduced, cheezbunny discovered some pretty beautiful and amazing things about GBAtemp while on this passion-driven escapade,
one of which was this universal truth...

..GBAtemp is the sole owner of his eternal love!!!
bow.gif

^--cheezbunny's entry
biggrin.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love GBATEMP so much I dedicate my 300th post to it. And I linked to the sitein my gamefaqs siggy.
And I made a movie. Love GBATEMP If you love the vid... dl the high quality version!

Needs quicktime.

EDITZ: Here is the compressed version. 15 megs.

On youtube FTW! And sort of like an ad for the site too.
To sum the vid up: I love GATEMP so much I'm willing to make a fool out of myself and sacrifice everythng I have (besides my wii, ds, and G6) for it!
^Mah entry

And BTW, I made this with my friend who did the camerawork, but everything in final cut was done by me, a computer noob. MINE HAS SOUL BABY, OH YEAH!!

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used to love the site, but now I love the community! GBAtemp, whenever you feel like needing help, like breaking up with your girlfriend, your car stopped working, ranting about a TV show you don't like and getting your Nintendo fix, tis is the place to be heard.

GBAtemp you are turning into a internet hotspot with everyday that passes. If Nintendo ever decided to make a community around their portables, they should ask you HOW TO DO IT!

Congratulations on the new GBAtemp! KEEP ON TRUCKIN'!

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Gbatemp, even though we've only spent a short while together, I hope you'll continue to be my lover. You've opened my eyes to new and many things (mainly homebrew). I hope you don't mind it when we sometimes get wet together, lol.

Here's my entry:
GBATEMP_LUV_by_KazeNoKage.png

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, I live in CA so its still the 28th. I pieced together an animation that you run on your ds.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Have fun. Get it here

D

Deleted User

Well I'm a late comer to the competition...

[Entry Starts Here]

On an ordinary QWERTY keyboard, GBAtemp is 0.240m from my heart...
On an ordinary Dvorak keyboard, GBAtemp is 0.134m from my heart...
On MY keyboard, GBAtemp is 0.072m from my heart...

405345078_f3c68e6bff.jpg

You're always close to home(row), GBAtemp!

[End Entry]

-- Peace

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
.....My entry for the competition...

I know, I know it's already over but as I said yeasterday on the temporary shouting board I decided to start it last day and by the time I posted it (and based on the counter before the official board was down) I thought I still had like 3 hours to go.

...Anyway for the competition or not it belongs here nevertheles and I hada great time making it so I'll post it anyway

It's here
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...915411&hl=en-GB

and here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNKBpu1pL1M

Any feedback welcome ^^ and keep in mind that it was just one day of work from modelling to animation, so I was quite limited and couldn't do what I really wanted but anyway =)

Maybe it's better that way. I won't have to reply to pricks saying "oh another newcomer posting just for the r4". I have been a silent frequent here from the first steps, when there were still roms to be found. My join date can prove that up to a point, I only registered when at some point it became mandatory for a while even for acces to the news. So shut up =p

Many Kisses
/acro

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oh and once again, although I flooded the temp board with it (I was presing refresh on the browser) I did not make the music as well. It's "coleco says how are you" by coleco music and released by 8bit people

m0nkie

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i love gbatemp.NET so much i spend my time visitin' it. this fact is very important. u attracted my attention. u provide me with the information i need, the information which is true and thus valuable. u do whacha like. so do i. i'm gonna be your visitor as long as i need. thanks for bein' helpful. keep on improvin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/fg0HgIfeTek?si=ZJvy5PZpS9BhklLm