Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
TheRealVisitor said:
dynmosaic said:
Just wondering whether the new rev 2x with enhanced USB support will help USB camera loading.
I don't think that any new cIOS can do anything about this since the USBCam don't likes the other USBPort to be used.
  • Drivers for the Camera are in IOS58.
  • IOS58 won't be included in the Installer.
Now, do the math.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
raulpica said:
[...]easter egg[...]
Read:
http://gbatemp.net/t243453-ciosx-rev20-rel...t&p=3018666
http://gbatemp.net/t243453-ciosx-rev20-rel...t&p=3018683
http://gbatemp.net/t243453-ciosx-rev20-rel...t&p=3018686
http://gbatemp.net/t243453-ciosx-rev20-rel...t&p=3018696

We still don't know what triggers it (a timer is surely involved, but I dunno when it starts) and what it actually does by launching MIOS.

You are almost there, try to think the other way around. What trigger would you use? Oh and if you find out, please don't tell it to others...

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
GHBAimen said:
luminalace said:
GHBAimen said:
kupo3000 said:
Which IOS base is the best choice for disc users?

IOS38

I dunno base 56 seems to work with everything for me on Neo Gamma and USB Loader!

Yeah, I know that base 56 is the best IOS for USB Loader but for disc users have I no idea. Somebody want to test which one is best for disc users?

So far base 56 works with everything I have thrown at it via Disk on Neo Gamma including the ever bitchfull Monster Hunter 3 Tri!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
marquesduarte said:
Since many users dont use usb loading and uses disc loading, it would be nice to post the best settings to disc loading
Definitely newest NeoGamma beta to block IOS reload and IOS249 with IOS37 or IOS56 Base!

dynmosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blue-K said:
TheRealVisitor said:
dynmosaic said:
Just wondering whether the new rev 2x with enhanced USB support will help USB camera loading.
I don't think that any new cIOS can do anything about this since the USBCam don't likes the other USBPort to be used.
Now, do the math.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

Well, I have tried to put the game on SD card, loaded from there, left the USBPort open just for USBCam, still the same problem. So any of the current USBloader are automatically loading the USB driver, I guess. Could we simply make a SDLoader in this situation (Don't load the USB support for HDD in at all), will this theoretically solve the problem?

Also, when I am loading the game from the disc directly, I could leave the USG HDD in port 0, and USBCam in port 1, no problem encountered.

So the conflict must be from the USB HDD driver (loaded by all USBLoader) and USBCam driver. There is no conflict if I use USB HDD driver and USB Microphone.

Just to be complete, GeeXBoX 0.1Beta2 can load two USB HDDs at the same time, I have connected two USB HDDs at the same time (one on port 0, one on port 1 to be exact), I can access both.

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
GHBAimen said:
kupo3000 said:
Which IOS base is the best choice for disc users?

IOS38

Ok, which version of IOS38? There are four versions of the same IOS.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS38

Right now I still have cIOS249 rev 17 with IOS38-64-v3867 as base.
If I install rev 20 with IOS38-64-v4123 as base, will Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands work?
I don't mind about MHT or GH5 because I use Softchip with cIOS 232 rev 7 for those games.
Also will this break Superdump or Wad Manager?

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dynmosaic said:
Blue-K said:
TheRealVisitor said:
dynmosaic said:
Now, do the math.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

Well, I have tried to put the game on SD card, loaded from there, left the USBPort open just for USBCam, still the same problem. So any of the current USBloader are automatically loading the USB driver, I guess. Could we simply make a SDLoader in this situation (Don't load the USB support for HDD in at all), will this theoretically solve the problem?

Also, when I am loading the game from the disc directly, I could leave the USG HDD in port 0, and USBCam in port 1, no problem encountered.

So the conflict must be from the USB HDD driver (loaded by all USBLoader) and USBCam driver. There is no conflict if I use USB HDD driver and USB Microphone.

Just to be complete, GeeXBoX 0.1Beta2 can load two USB HDDs at the same time, I have connected two USB HDDs at the same time (one on port 0, one on port 1 to be exact), I can access both.

Couldn't you just download IOS 58 and rename the wad to IOS 57 or one that the installer supports? Unless the installer does specific things to each base IOS, that should work in theory. Unless I'm missing something here

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
davidnlta said:
metroid prime trilogy from usb works fine with base 57.
Do you mean without the alt.dol method???
This is what I'm trying to figure out as well. :/ I still haven't been able to play multiplayer using Wiiflow. Also, if anyone is able to use their SDHC card with Guitar Hero 5 through Wiiflow, what's your setup?

MarsXTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im still confused... So 56 Can let me use like instruments like drums, and work with every game I tried so far?

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noob question, sorry :S

I have read that this is best installed 249[57] and 250[37] , does that mean i should run the installer twice to install it at both 249 and 250 ?

Thanks

haiggoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, it has been found out that IOS56 combines the advantages of IOS37 and 57 in one, so you can Install IOS56 to slot 249 and you're done.

cIOS base IOS56 rulez
wink2.gif

For all those who need further proof:
http://gbatemp.net/t243593-monster-hunter-...games?&st=0

Check out especially:
http://gbatemp.net/t243593-monster-hunter-...t&p=3018955 and http://gbatemp.net/t243593-monster-hunter-...t&p=3019746

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
marc_max said:
The freeze bug returns to Animal Crossing
frown.gif

For those having problems with Triiforce. I have no time right now to look at it, sorry
frown.gif
I don't know what Waninkoko changed, because previous betas worked perfectly.

Hello.

Can anyone confirm this (using 56 as base, and WC24 on)?

haiggoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Gamer: Triiforce doesn't work with rev20, no matter which base IOS or slot you use. To have Triiforce working you'll need rev17 (afaik) or else you wait for rev21 which is coming up soon and reenables support for NAND-Emulation.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarsXTC said:
SO just go to the installer again and pick 56 and it will overwrite 57?
Tried this and Wiiflow still shows IOS249 with base 57. Anyone else getting this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok