Hacking cIOSCORP v3.5 Release!

Serris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockmetal said:
Thanks da_letter_a for you exellent work.

Im test the wii game "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex", but dont work on the disc channel or on the neogamma r7/8. The throwme a black screen. What can I do?, please I need fix it.

Thanks everybody.

Wii 4.2U
Cios 38 rev14
Cioscorp 3.5
COD modern warfare Pal version

Also having the same problem, but with the North American version of the game. I'm guessing it's a problem similar to the new copy protection in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. The fact that we're both on cIOSCORP 3.5 could also be the reason, though. Needs more data.

I'd give you my System Menu number, but I'm honestly not sure what it is. My Wii says 4.0U, even though I updated via the Metroid Prime: Trilogy disc. Let's just go with 4.1.

Wii 4.1U
cIOS 38 rev14
cIOSCORP 3.5
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [REFLEX] (NTSC-U)

peta18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't have a problem with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [REFLEX] (PAL) launching from Disc Channel.
There's no problem at all.

Wii 4.1E
cIOS 38 rev14
cIOSCORP 3.5

peta18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've read something about broken copy of COD:MW in spanish forum (WiiSOS). Maybe you are using this kind of copy. so this is a source of your problem.

GaaraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wii knee said:
cIOScorp and cIOS38rev14 for 4.2? how do they differ?

I successfully updated 3.2U (with cIOS36 rev9) to 4.2U using Xzxero's guide. biggrin.gif

Want to use backups I've made, so I want to learn the difference and what to do next:

There's the new cIOScorp released for 4.2 with guide AND
there's a new cIOS38 rev14 out.

Which guide&install do you advise I use at this point. (btw, I've got HackMii, HBC, BootMii in Boot2)

Gosh, I feel like a noob all over again.
Trying to do it right the first time.

TIA,

Wii Knee
(neither the left knee nor the right knee)

try this

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

I an not adept of version 4.2 but since you upgrade

try to read more about
both Xzxero's guide and wiihacks guide are great

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this update fix the problem with The Conduit? Y'know, the laggy/stopping wi-fi menus? I'm getting really tired of dealing with that everytime I go online.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
Does this update fix the problem with The Conduit? Y'know, the laggy/stopping wi-fi menus? I'm getting really tired of dealing with that everytime I go online.

...Nope not at all, thats why I just use the IOS 55 from cioscorp v.1

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why it'd make a difference, NSMB doesn't launch from disc but USB instead - not to mention adding the rev 15 dip won't allow you to launch it from disc channel or any launchers.

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got NSMB working from disk with rev15, however I need to use neogamma to load it. (NTSC version, unpatched, using an alternative dol to load it)

The game shows up in the disk channel, but when it boots it reloads the wii. It's not an issue using neogamma to play it, but I'd still prefer it from the disk channel.

Anyways, after installing rev14, nothing showed up in the disk menu except legit disks. Installing rev15 AFTER rev14 makes things show up in the disk channel again, and those are the only two changes I did.

pubert09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
not sure if i said but i'm the first to confirm that DLC from RB2 and GH5 works with and also rawk SD works but you have to install this wad called CIOS37Bv2.wad with wad manager 1.5 for rawk SD to work.

I had cioscorp 3.3 installed before I installed 3.5 and The Rawk SD installer worked fine. The only problem I had was that my songs were "out of date" or something like that when I tried to play them. All I did though was install cios37 from Cioscorp 3.3 and they worked fine again.

Johnnierage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to load ciosCorp 3.5 but cant? i can't be this stupid so early in the week?

i have:

wii 4.1u
cioscorp 3.2
hbc 1.06
preloader .29
no chips, all soft mod

when I load the 3.5 installer it kicks out the error:

"retrieving device contents, please wait... ERROR! (ret = -1)"

any advise would be greatly appreciated

GaaraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Johnnierage said:
trying to load ciosCorp 3.5 but cant? i can't be this stupid so early in the week?

i have:

wii 4.1u
cioscorp 3.2
hbc 1.06
preloader .29
no chips, all soft mod

when I load the 3.5 installer it kicks out the error:

"retrieving device contents, please wait... ERROR! (ret = -1)"

any advise would be greatly appreciated
-1 means sd not recognize or no sd card insert or no files found

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol