Hacking Chronicles of the "Plastic lawyer" part two

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there again!!!
Yup it´s the plastic Lawyer guy again....
Being a white nintendo ds lite user is not easy actually you know...
Well i'm here to tell you another short "plastic lawyer tale" if you dont mind ...

Yesterday at night, after a quick reading of a portuguese newspaper i decided to go for some (well known lawyer game on my ds) and after some battles it was dinner time so ...
power off ....
one last gaze to my beauty ... (i mean the console) my wife is starting to get jealous...
and presto... black shity ink all around the plastic ... lawyer
tongue.gif
unsure.gif

but the interesting part of the tale was that i spent more than 45 precious minutes to clean that and in several tries with water and some white soft cloth..
(i believe that maybe it might be easier with other products, but i dont take the risk of blurring or damaging the white plasitic inside...
Really it was a knightmare (and for some awfull moments i tought "oh shit its going to stay like this" but i managed to clean it and its like new again.
So for the conclusions if you want to preserve your ds lite whiteness...

1-Dont read newspapers (at least the portuguese ones) and go play without washing well your hands because
lecture.gif
the white ds lite is just like "some women" as it might get easily dirty...
lecture.gif

2-I assume that eating and playing is also no good.
3-In general and instead of listing everything, keep your hands clean (and if possible try to find some vacuum room or lab to play with some special suit)
ph34r.gif

4-If you reached this part of the topic... then i salute you because it's over now...
Sorry for these chronicles but "to warn is also to prevent..."
So let's just keep your lawyer clean
cool.gif

Greetings
yaynds.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
unsure.gif
Well a knightmare.... huuumm let me see!!!
wtf.gif

biggrin.gif
haha !!! it is a hard nightmare that only knights can solve.(like the knights who say wii)
rofl2.gif
Learn something with my upgraded english
lecture.gif
rofl2.gif

And if you never experienced any dirtyness before please dont read portuguese newspapers ok?
tongue.gif

Greetings.
yaynds.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A "knightmare" is a dream had only by knights, in which they are supposed to participate in a jousting tournament, but as they approach the field, they realise they are completely naked, and instead of the lance they are holding a toothpick.

Moreover, the fair lady for whose attention he is competing describes his lack of clothing (and the subsequent "exposure") as a "minor inconvenience"
rofl2.gif

The horror!!!
wtf.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
and instead of the lance they are holding a toothpick.
Do you mean a toothpick with aluminium foil ????
rofl2.gif

Do the knights flash eachother during the match???
rofl2.gif

Ok. ok. im not going to ask were the toothpick goes (sl1 point...)
rofl2.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Thread is worthless without pictures of your DS... (and your wife)
Well if you want i can send you also some paparazzi pictures of you last summer with elton john toying around in a hotel pool.
But seriously if you want some pictures of women... (even knowing that the real thing is better, that's your problem sweatie not mine) besides that, please use the internet for that, instead of posting crap!
rofl2.gif

I like to joke but i dont like this kind of stuff you are trying to bring so... if you try to be funny in that way, i can also be a comediant...
go get some milk and some cookies and chill...
See ya
grog.gif

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought you might like to know that "layer" is the word you should be using. A lawyer now that's someone in the legal profession (probably good to make sure he is clean as well though). You might scare your wife if she notices that you are writing about lawyers and papers.
wink.gif

tw8e60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
s1r1u5, I've really enjoy reading your posts.... dont get mad at some replys...... You'll always find people like that.
God to hear your lite is OK.

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought you might like to know that "layer" is the word you should be using. A lawyer now that's someone in the legal profession (probably good to make sure he is clean as well though). You might scare your wife if she notices that you are writing about lawyers and papers.
wink.gif

Hey hienz
wink2.gif
i knew that, since the first post, but when i was writing it first i wrote it wrong as im portuguese and my native language is not the shakespeare's one.
After someone noticed i edited the post and now im using it as a joke and a reference to me and my previous post titled (warning for all ds lite users) and coincidence or not im also a lawyer so im thinking in changing my nick to "plastic lawyer" as a joke but i dont know if it is possible so i need to check...
But thank you anyway for your correction as we all make errors and if anybody spot more of them please tell me.
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well if you want i can send you also some paparazzi pictures of you last summer with elton john toying around in a hotel pool.
But seriously if you want some pictures of women... (even knowing that the real thing is better, that's your problem sweatie not mine) besides that, please use the internet for that, instead of posting crap!
rofl2.gif

I like to joke but i dont like this kind of stuff you are trying to bring so... if you try to be funny in that way, i can also be a comediant...
See yaÂ
grog.gif
So you do understand the meaning of joke...

(that's what it was...)

ph34r.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
s1r1u5, I've really enjoy reading your posts.... dont get mad at some replys...... You'll always find people like that.
God to hear your lite is OK.

Hey tw8e60 thanks a lot for your support ...
Maybe my answer was a bit rude with that guy, but i like to play, to joke with everybody but i do not mess around and take it to a more personal side so i feel i must "put the cards on the table" but im experienced in forums and general and when i find people like this i prefer to clear some things instead entering in some nonsense stupid cheap posting chats...
but i see a lot of nice people in here ...
Yes... its really good comunity...
bow.gif

see ya !!!
grog.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rofl2.gif

See ya 
grog.gif

So you do understand the meaning of joke...

(that's what it was...)

ph34r.gif

Yes, i do understand the meaning of joke and it is a really large concept(as you can joke with everything) so let's say...
I like to joke... but i dont like to mess so i would never post crap like that (even knowing you well) so lets say that im what you can call a "soft joker" and from the quality of your first reply you were trying to awake the "hard messer" that can remain in all of us if something personal occurs so let's try to be polite to avoid
these awfull lines we wrote...
I apologise for my reaction but dont take our future chat to those places and facts we keep as personal ones .
lets joke with each other and about this...
nds.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After someone noticed i edited the post and now im using it as a joke and a reference to me and my previous post  titled (warning for all ds lite users)

Ah, ok. Sorry, I missed that completely, and didn't get that you were using it as a joke.

It's ok. Thank you for telling me and if you notice some error feel free always to correct me (i'm condemned to be a learner until the day i left this world on the horizontal position=die
unsure.gif
)
greetings and thank you once more
grog.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A solution for all your dust, dirt and portugese newspaper problems:

114723.jpg

22apr05_news.-imindefParsSub-0002-TextImage.imindefParsSubtextimage.gif

Isolation_Box_with_Mail.jpg

Keep your plastic lawyer clean!
laugh.gif

s1r1u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tongue.gif
thats really handy
wub.gif

no kidding but i have a psp also and to change the faceplate this must be the way !!!
rofl2.gif
omg i want one of those so badly!!!
blink.gif
bow.gif
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A buttered grilled cheese pb&j? Meh