Gaming Chaos;Child to get English release on Vita and PS4 Q3 2017

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
According to Siliconera Chaos;Child, the sequel to the 5pb. visual novel Chaos;Head will be getting an English release during 2017's third quarter. Interestingly Chaos;Head Noah (the updated version of Chaos;Head) has never been localized and Chaos;Head was only fan translated on PC. Chaos;Child is apparently getting a physical and digital release in both the NA and EUR regions on both PS4 and PS Vita.

No plans have been announced to localize the Xbox One or PC versions.

29172.jpg

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/25/chaoschild-coming-north-america-europe/

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,
Reactions: WiiUBricker

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just saw this. This should have been on the frontpage a week or two ago.
I'm sure it would've had the game actually had some sort of announcement. It's pretty much just Siliconera and VNDB that have this information when I wrote the OP. Steins;Gate definitely got a decent amount of attention.

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the JP version run on 3.60?
Not sure. I just did a Google search, and a search on the r/vita and r/vitahacks and couldn't find anything. It released in Japan on 2015-06-25 so I think it would require the same firmware as games from that time. I didn't get my Vita TV until June 2016, and my Vita until July or August that year so I'm not sure which firmwares were out when.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.61 didnt launch until august 2016 so should be able to do the eboot swap with the jp version to get a working english version on 3.60

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-